Browse by industry - Business Services
50 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanent
A Global Organisation is seeking a Commercial Director to lead, direct, coach, manage and develop a team of Area Sales Representatives to realise revenue and profitability targets and who will continuously strive for optimisation of sales force effectiveness and efficiency.
- Cargo Solutions
- Middle East
Based in Basra, Iraq, Our client is looking a recruit a hard working and ambitious accountant who can assist the Finance Director with daily accounting, month-end tasks and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED31,000 - AED50,000
- Candidate must have sound technical accounting skills
- Opportunity to work with a leading and growing business
The IT Sourcing specialist will be an expert in strategically sourcing IT suppliers & will require 5-10 years experience in the same field, ideally from a government firm
- A government entity based in Abu Dhabi is looking for an IT sourcing specialist
- The IT sourcing manager will be provided with an excellent salary & benefits
As a Solutions & Data Architect, you will support the Global Exhibitions division in delivering key business led technology solutions. The successful candidate together with the Senior Management Team will design and deliver large scale global projects focused but not limited to Sales CRM, Marketing Automation, Master Data Management and Web CMS platforms.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation
- Should have strong DBA experience and ideally Talend MDM development
Leading Law Firm in the UAE are looking for an Arabic speaking Assistant to join their growing team.
QatarPermanentAED8,000 - AED15,000 per month (AED96,000 - AED180,000)
- Leading Law Firm
- Exciting opportunity
Analysing departmental programs, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with HR strategy, business objectives, market position and legal requirements.
RiyadhPermanentAED60,000 - AED80,000
- Excellent Package
- Career progression
This key role responsible for the leadership of all corporate support services and helping to drive strategic direction of the organisation. Director Shared Services is responsible for HR, Finance, Admin, Procurement and Legal.
- Must be Saudi National
- Must have shared service experience including HR, finance and administration
The Web Content Specialist will be responsible to support the new Oracle Commerce Cloud solution.
- Work with a leading company
- Candidates must be based in Dubai
Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks. Monitors & supervise the legal associates in providing analysis and counsel on legal, policy, and environmental issues.
QatarPermanentAED100,000 - AED120,000 per month (AED1,200,000 - AED1,440,000)
- Competitve salary
- Managerial role
Leading regional conglomerate based in Qatar seeks a General Counsel to help lead the company through to its IPO
- 20 years as an in house lawyer
- Led a company through an IPO (Initial public offering)