Browse by industry - Business Services
23 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED40,000 - AED44,000
A well known entertainment group, with a large portfolio, based out of the UAE are currently looking for a Procurement Director to lead many new construction projects of building new premises and the refurbishments of older premises within the UAE. As well as contruction, the role will cover all spend for the business across Marketing, Commercial contracts, Facilities, Services, Equipment and food/drink catering categories.
- Procurement Director for a leading entertainment group
- Managing all spend across Construction of new premises and commercial contracts
Our client are a global marketing leading business consultancy. Who are looking for an assistant to support the COO due to the business being relocated to the UAE.
- Assistant to Global COO
- Market leading business
Based in Basra, Iraq, Our client is looking a recruit a hard working and ambitious accountant who can assist the Finance Director with daily accounting, month-end tasks and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED32,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED384,000)
- Candidate must have sound technical accounting skills
- Opportunity to work with a leading and growing business
Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, will be based from Dubai to cover the Middle East. A new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centres as the main target client groups selling high end hotel furniture and catering units.
- New business hunter selling into HORECA across MEA for boutique manufacturer.
- Sales to Hotel Management, high end products. Ability to travel (+KSA) essential
As the Talend Developer you will be involved with not only the administration of the various databases across the application landscape but also involved in the data design, the integration requirements as well as developing on the MDM application, Talend.
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation
- Should have strong DBA experience and ideally Talend MDM development
Our client, a global business service provider are looking for an experienced procurement lead who will be responsible for managing key supplier relationships within FM and comes with at least 2-3 years experience within FM procurement.
- Global business service providers are looking for a procurement lead within FM
- Must have 2-3 years expeirence within FM procurement
The Legal Counsel - Saudi Arabian National is responsible to provide concise legal advice to all departments, on a variety of key legal issues although predominantly property/housing/real estate and assist with legal negotiations with external clients and deal with the production and review all documents containing legal obligations. They will be responsible for overseeing some junior work. The role will be based in Jeddah
DubaiTemporaryAED10,000 - AED10,000 per month (AED120,000)
- Legal Counsel
- Global Brand
As the Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the procurement team on purchasing activities within Facilities Management. You will negotiate with suppliers to ensure best term of business and procurement process efficiency.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading U.A.E organization.
- Must have Facilities Management procurement experience.
Our client is a multi-national US law firm in the UAE, looking to hire an experienced Regional Billing Analyst to manage the client billing and receivable processes for their Middle East operations.
DubaiPermanentAED50,000 - AED60,000
- Regional Billing Analyst (Middle East) - Dubai, UAE
- Seeking a qualified finance professional from an international law firm
Senior Analytics Managers bring strong business acumen, rooted in sophisticated analytics training, to various client projects across a broad range of management consulting engagements. While every project is different, our Analytics team consistently delivers high-impact, tangible results. By building a foundation with powerful data, we are able to focus our thinking in the areas of greatest importance to each client and touch the true drivers of change.
- Senior Analytics Manager
- Global Management Consultancy