Browse by industry - Business Services
25 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED32,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED384,000)
Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, will be based from Dubai to cover the Middle East. A new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centres as the main target client groups selling high end hotel furniture and catering units.
- New business hunter selling into HORECA across MEA for boutique manufacturer.
- Sales to Hotel Management, high end products. Ability to travel (+KSA) essential
Based in Basra, Iraq, Our client is looking a recruit a hard working and ambitious accountant who can assist the Finance Director with daily accounting, month-end tasks and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED40,000 - AED44,000
- Candidate must have sound technical accounting skills
- Opportunity to work with a leading and growing business
A well known entertainment group, with a large portfolio, based out of the UAE are currently looking for a Procurement Director to lead many new construction projects of building new premises and the refurbishments of older premises within the UAE. As well as contruction, the role will cover all spend for the business across Marketing, Commercial contracts, Facilities, Services, Equipment and food/drink catering categories.
JeddahPermanentAED12 - AED13
- Procurement Director for a leading entertainment group
- Managing all spend across Construction of new premises and commercial contracts
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
- Sales & Marketing
An exciting opportunity for an ARABIC speaker to work for a large real estate organization in Dubai.
QatarPermanentAED8,000 - AED12,000 per month (AED96,000 - AED144,000)
- Excellent opportunity to work for a prominent real estate organization in Dubai
- Arabic Speaking Candidate must be an xperienced risk management professional
Global MNC in Doha, Qatar seeks a Sales Associate to open new doors and deliver on current business
DubaiPermanentAED16,000 - AED20,000
Non-food / indirect buyer for leading food service business
DubaiPermanentAED45,000 - AED46,000
- leading food service business in Dubai, looking for a buyer for non-food items
- MUST have some UAE non-food purchasing experience to be successful
EM_TEST_PREM Advert - BA TEST
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED22,000
- EM_TEST_PREM Advert - BA TEST
- EM_TEST_PREM Advert - BA TEST
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for:
- Implementing strategies and tactics to effectively manage the local sourcing in order to maximise supplier performance and support the business plan. Responsibilities may include managing a team of Sourcing Specialists.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Category, Supplier Management and Sustaining teams
- Large multi-national, leaders in providing engineering facilities to oil & gas
- Procurement Specialist - experience within Facilites Management (FM)