Browse by industry - Business Services
24 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED32,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED384,000)
Business Development Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, will be based from Dubai to cover the Middle East. A new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centres as the main target client groups selling high end hotel furniture and catering units.
- New business hunter selling into HORECA across MEA for boutique manufacturer.
- Sales to Hotel Management, high end products. Ability to travel (+KSA) essential
Our client is recruiting a young, hungry and dynamic individual to take up the role of an Account Manager. This position will spearhead business development and account management in the Middle East region. A highly exciting opportunity to join a growing multinational as they expand in the Middle East region.
Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Account Manager
- Dubai based role - Middle East coverage
A Global Organisation is seeking a Commercial Director to lead, direct, coach, manage and develop a team of Area Sales Representatives to realise revenue and profitability targets and who will continuously strive for optimisation of sales force effectiveness and efficiency.
- Cargo Solutions
- Middle East
Based in Basra, Iraq, Our client is looking a recruit a hard working and ambitious accountant who can assist the Finance Director with daily accounting, month-end tasks and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Candidate must have sound technical accounting skills
- Opportunity to work with a leading and growing business
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Sales & Marketing
Ensure workforce planning is efficient through collaboration with HR, Finance, and Management. Monitor plan against actual position and redesign where appropriate and providing training for managers on the workforce planning procedure. Ensure high quality data and information to support workforce planning, monitoring and development of services. Acting operational manager of workforce planning.
- Working knowledge of Hays benchmarking/methology
- Job evaluation, data analysis, HR systems
As the Talend Developer you will be involved with not only the administration of the various databases across the application landscape but also involved in the data design, the integration requirements as well as developing on the MDM application, Talend.
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation
- Should have strong DBA experience and ideally Talend MDM development
Category Manager - Food
QatarPermanentAED35,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED480,000)
- Leading food service business in Dubai, is looking for a Category Manager (Food)
- MUST have 3-5 UAE food (poultry) purchasing experience to be successful
Manage fire and safety operations in the capacity of General Manager
Experience in facility maintenance and operations
- Facility management, firefighting operations, safety
- business development, sales
The Legal Counsel - Saudi Arabian National is responsible to provide concise legal advice to all departments, on a variety of key legal issues although predominantly property/housing/real estate and assist with legal negotiations with external clients and deal with the production and review all documents containing legal obligations. They will be responsible for overseeing some junior work. The role will be based in Jeddah
- Legal Counsel
- Global Brand