Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
11 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanent
This role is responsible for overseeing the operations of the accounting department, enhancing the accuracy of financial transactions and the production of monthly financial reports. You will engage with stakeholders across the business and will have ownership of the monthly management reports and provide key input and support to the Chief Accountant for cash flow and forecasting, as well as performing ad hoc analysis and project work.
- A large and well established industrial concern located in the Northern UAE
- Responsible for overseeing the operations of the accounting department
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible to manage the annual business operational plans and strategic business plans, as well as, develop and execute plans to obtain strategic growth and conduct economic modelling.
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Conduct economic analysis of capital projects
As Project Manager, your main function is to manage projects from order to installation and commissioning in order to achieve the agreed project results in terms of quality, delivery time, margin, information and organisation.
- Intenational Project Manager
- 5 years' experience of electrical engineering
The candidate must have the vision of a Refining Business Complex head with leadership qualities to drive Operations Excellence program independently rather than as coordinator. Should have working experience in an international Oil Companies with good exposure to world refining scenarios.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Projects, proposals, contracts, refinery, engineering
- Commerical and economic trends in refinery
My client, a multinational Power & Energy solutions company is looking to recruit an experienced MRP Analyst to be based within the operations department to assist with the planning and analysis of production departments. Candidates of interest will have experience of MRP or ERP within a fast paced engineering environment.
- Require MRP experience
- Opportunity with Multinational power company
To provide hands on operational support for Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, Windows Server, Active Directry, Citrix and Backup environments and support Networks when the key engineer is not available, within an on-going improvement cycle to ensure that business applications hosted on these systems are delivered to the agreed levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
DubaiPermanentAED35,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED540,000)
- Senior Systems Engineer UAE NATIONAL
- Operational support: Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, Windows Server, Citrix
As the Procurement Manager, you will be accountable for the operation of the Middle East (ME) procurement hub and oversee all procurement strategies and activity within the ME.
You would be responsible for the development of new sourcing opportunities within new markets, identifying the potential benefits and risks, planning and implementing projects to deliver cost savings to Lubricants and other parts of the business.
QatarPermanentAED35,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED540,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global multinational organization.
- Lubricant procurement experience or have worked for a large energy business.
Regional Energy business seeks a Senior Counsel who has worked in mergers & acquisitions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & gas
General Manager of Marine business to run full business unit as part of larger gruop, providing shippng, ship and port services to marine sector in KSA
DubaiPermanentAED42,000 - AED47,000 per month (AED504,000 - AED564,000)
- Offshore marine general management
- Experience of shipping and business development
Proactively respond to and service customer technical requirements and provides the needed assistance, diagnoses and resolves technical problems. Liaise with the internal functions and business leaders to address day-to-day business issues.
- Technical Services Manager
- Leading Oil and Gas company in the region