Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
17 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED30,000
Sales specialist to work for a market leading, global business who run an advanced bio refinery to produce environmentally friendly biochemicals, bio materials and bio ethanol. Targeting multiple verticals for a variety of uses across the middle east such as binding agents, agricultural (fertilisers), construction and Oil /Gas.
- Market leading biomaterial manufacturer seeking further direct sales presence
- Candidates must be specialists in sales of bio-chemicals across the Middle East
A Leading manufacturer of water treatment chemicals is currently looking to recruit a highly driven Business Development Manager, to be based in Jeddah
The key areas of focus of the role will be to support the General Manager in taking the lead with strategic projects and generating new business in KSA and GCC countries.
- GCC Business Development Manager
- Water Treatment Chemicals - Jeddah
Human Resources Business Partner required to work for International Oil & Gas business with offices in Iraq ( on rotation)
- Organisational development
- transformational change, talent management
International Oil & Gas sector client requires an Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for it's offices in Kuwait
FujairahPermanentAED20,000 - AED25,000
- Oil & Gas
- 10 years + as an HRBP
Our client based in Fujairah is looking for a Purchasing Manager to control the company spend for machine spare parts and manage the purchasing team.
- A leading specialist rock supplier based in Furairah needs a Purchasing Manager
- A growing family business and leader in the rock industry
Global Energy business seeks an individual in their Human Resources team with a background in OD, Change Management and Policies and Procedures to be based in Doha, Qatar
DubaiPermanentAED15,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED300,000)
- Human Resources
- Organisational Design, Change Management, Policies & Procedures
Our client is a multinational Oil and Gas operator, looking for a joint venture accountant for their operations in Dubai.
- Joint Venture Accountant
- Multinational Oil & Gas Operator, Dubai, UAE
Our client, a multinational corporation is a market leader in the industry they operate in. They are looking to hire a highly capable and hands-on Financial Reporting Director for their headquarters in Dubai.
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Experience in financial reporting for a publicly listed company is essential
- Excellent compensation and career growth
Senior Legal Manager/Project Finance role available in Dubai
- Senior Legal Manager/ Project Finance position available
- International Solar Energy Developer headquartered in Dubai
Produce market research and build models to ensure the client has the information about the external market environment needed to support strategy development, business planning and budgeting, investment decisions, and energy policy analysis.
- statistical modelling
- econometrics & optimisation