Browse by industry - Financial Services
55 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client, an established infrastructure fund manager, is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Investment Associate for their team in Abu Dhabi.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanentAED13,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED156,000 - AED204,000)
- Excellent exposure to Emerging Markets Infrastructure
- Strong financial modelling experience is essential
As a Tax Associate, you will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to grow current and future projects, while focusing on the implementation of VAT compliance and processes for multiple clients across the UAE.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
- Tax Associate for a Newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
- Support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
This position involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing control room supervisors and operators in the performance of surveillance and monitoring of life safety and video surveillance systems. The role is dedicated to the emergency and crisis deliverables assigned to Security Section including building emergency response, incident management and building evacuation. This includes the wide Fire and Security warden program.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
- Responsible for Control Room operations including surveillance access control
- Responsible for incident response and emergency management
Legal operations Manager to assess and strategically manage the Legal division of a large Sovereign Wealth Fund
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Legal Operations Manager
- Highly regarded Sovereign Wealth Fund
Risk Associate is responsible for developing and implementing risk process and risk models to monitor daily trading activities, market risk, liquidity and performance of various investment departments. The role is expected to develop and implement Barra system for daily and monthly risk reports for the whole portfolio
- Develop risk report depository database and validate reported risk measures
- Facilitate efficient and effective risk reporting and risk analysis
To Conduct due diligence on new counter parties and propose credit limits for banks and custodians. Work with the Head of Credit on implementing and producing risk reports for Treasury, Derivatives and Fixed Income departments in line with the organisation's risk policies.
- Conduct due diligence,evaluate proposed or conduct individual credit risk assess
- Conduct systematic review of credit portfolios to determine credit performance
Legal Counsel in charge of providing legal support to all departments and business lines of the organisation with emphasis on Corporate Financing, Trade Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions in the MENA region.
- Banking and Finance Specialist
- International Bank's In House team
The Senior Manager - Risk, Wealth Management will be expected to augment existing risk management through specialist quantitative capabilities, devising and leading projects at strategic and tactical level and high degree of demonstrable competence in risk management techniques, practices and discipline.
- Risk Focused specifically on Wealth Management
- Knowledge of financial products required
An Associate Director, Planning - JAPANESE SPEAKER will be responsible to coordinate and implement business plans, strategy, management information, control and oversight of business performance
- Develop and support thr MENA business goals and objectives
- Tax free lifestyle
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Real Estate Fund Manager with a track record of raising capital and managing a multi asset class real estate fund, to join their venture and launch their next multi-million dollar fund, thereby becoming the face of the fund.
- Spearhead growth of the Real Estate Investment Fund
- Key strategic role in a large, prestigious conglomerate