Browse by industry - Financial Services - Finance & Accounting jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Finance & Accounting jobs
- Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanentAED13,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED156,000 - AED204,000)
As a Tax Associate, you will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to grow current and future projects, while focusing on the implementation of VAT compliance and processes for multiple clients across the UAE.
- Tax Associate for a Newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
- Support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
Michael Page Middle East is working with a leading Financial Services Investment Management Firm to source a new CFO.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000
- Financial Services - Investment Management Company
- Abu Dhabi based
The Assistant Financial Controller / Management Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Experience within the investment banking, private equity or holding group
- Competitive compensation on offer along with other benefits
IAS Specialist (International accounting standards) in Multi-jurisdictional entity having various overseas branches and subsidiaries
Strong knowledge of IFRS on Group Consolidation of financial statements
Ability to handle and satisfy the auditors requirements and queries..
- Male candidate, Arabic speaker with IAS reporting expereince
- Financial services
The AVP - Accounts and Tax will be responsible for assisting the accounts department with maintaining the books as per IFRS combined with providing accurate financial reporting. The incumbent will also be required to have a reasonable tax background.
BahrainPermanentAED40,000 - AED41,000 per month (AED480,000 - AED492,000)
- Core accounting and tax background
- Strong experience with consolidation required
Head of Internal Audit required for a Financial Services business in Bahrain
- Internal Audit
- financial Services
Leading Financial Services firm in Doha, Qatar, seeks a Performance Reporting and Valuations Manager
- investment performance, analysis and valuation
- Asset management
The Senior Project Manager - IFRS 9 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, will be responsible to lead the IFRS 9 implementation project in the bank through a detailed understanding of IFRS 9 requirements and their implications. The role includes the implementation of presentation and measurement requirements for financial instruments under IFRS 9 and coordinating the impairment work stream with the Risk project manager.
- IFRS 9 implementation
- Lead Accounting change