Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
8 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
Clinical Application Specialist - Endoscopy / Interventional Radiology. Middle East required to Teach and train clinical staff on the successful usage of company products, for a leading specialist medical device company.
Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanentAED21,000 - AED25,000
- Training and guiding surgeons / clinical staff on the use of medical technology
- Extensive experience in Operating Theatre / Endoscopy suites essential.
Arabic Speaking Business Manager for a Multi-national Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, with products in many clinical areas - Allergy, Cardiovascular, Oncology, CNS, Pain etc. Responsible for growing the MENA business, selling under own brand, via setting up and managing distribution partners and via white label in 3rd party businesses.
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED360,000)
- Multinatinal generic Pharmaceutical Supplier / Manufacturer
- Growing new commercial distribution partnerships, and 3rd party business.
Our client is currently seeking a project manager to oversee all the operation across several hospitals to be based in Doha.
- Solid experience in hopsital environment
- Able to manage operations across several hospitals
The purpose of the position is to monitor and improve hospital performance, modernisation, and service improvement, co-coordinate the annual budget process, and assist in the development of the overall facilities master plan.
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED32,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED384,000)
- Mix experience in business development and operations
- Healthcare background
A specialist Medical Device and Medical consumables business in the UAE seeking a Laboratory Business Unit Manager to manage a sales team and overall P&L of the business unit. Candidate must be Arabic speaking, a proven team manager and have a very good understanding of products within the Laboratory space.
United Arab EmiratesTemporary
- Dubai Based, Managing a sales team and overall business unit selling Lab product
- Medical Devices, covering the UAE. Arabic Fluency Essential.
My client, a multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit Supply Planner to join their team based in UAE for a contract role of 6 months.
- Supply Planning temp role with a Multionational Pharma company for 6 months
- Immidiately available candidates required
A senior level role, the scope will be to build out, own and manage the eCommerce function for the business. The successful candidate will take a traditional bricks and mortar retailer online with a fully formed and functional eCommerce platform.
- Country lead for Saudi Arabia
- Set up and grown entire eCommerce function
Are you a Science graduate looking for an opportunity to kick start your career and join a multinational organisation?
- Science Degree
As Senior Technical Support - R&D, you will lead and coordinate all product and customer related technical support activities within the division.
Saudi ArabiaPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000
- Minimum 5 years' R&D experience with Home Care products
- Customer support experience required
This senior supply chain & logistics position will report directly to the Operations Director for the manufacturing site. You will play an integral role, managing all end to end supply chain activities for this well known multinational manufacturing business.
*This position is solely for a Saudi National - please do NOT apply if you are not Saudi*
- A multinational manufacturing business, based in Jeddah - Supply Chain Manager
- *We can only accept Saudi National CV's*