Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
9 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
A large international Healthcare business are looking for a Business Assistant to work directly with the CEO.
- Large MNC looking for business assistant to CEO
- Market Leaders
Our client is looking to add a Group Financial Controller who will serve as an integral member of the senior management team.
Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanentAED21,000 - AED25,000
- Opportunity to further your career and serve as a member of the management team
- Competitive tax-free compensation and career progression
Arabic Speaking Business Manager for a Multi-national Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, with products in many clinical areas - Allergy, Cardiovascular, Oncology, CNS, Pain etc. Responsible for growing the MENA business, selling under own brand, via setting up and managing distribution partners and via white label in 3rd party businesses.
- Multinatinal generic Pharmaceutical Supplier / Manufacturer
- Growing new commercial distribution partnerships, and 3rd party business.
Clinical Application Specialist - Endoscopy / Interventional Radiology. Middle East required to Teach and train clinical staff on the successful usage of company products, for a leading specialist medical device company.
- Training and guiding surgeons / clinical staff on the use of medical technology
- Extensive experience in Operating Theatre / Endoscopy suites essential.
Regional semi-government Institution seeks a Senior Legal Advisor in Qatar
DohaPermanentAED35,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED420,000)
- contract drafting
- collaboration agreements
A Global catering company seeking a CBORD certified dietitian with 5 years of experience. Must have health care industry experience.
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED360,000)
- CBORD Specialist - proficient in software system within healthcare industry
- Master's in Food Nutrition/ Science
Our client is currently seeking a project manager to oversee all the operation across several hospitals to be based in Doha.
- Solid experience in hopsital environment
- Able to manage operations across several hospitals
The purpose of the position is to monitor and improve hospital performance, modernisation, and service improvement, co-coordinate the annual budget process, and assist in the development of the overall facilities master plan.
United Arab EmiratesTemporary
- Mix experience in business development and operations
- Healthcare background
My client, a multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit Supply Planner to join their team based in UAE for a contract role of 6 months.
- Supply Planning temp role with a Multionational Pharma company for 6 months
- Immidiately available candidates required
Are you a Science graduate looking for an opportunity to kick start your career and join a multinational organisation?
- Science Degree