Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
7 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
Clinical Application Specialist - Endoscopy / Interventional Radiology. Middle East required to Teach and train clinical staff on the successful usage of company products, for a leading specialist medical device company.
United Arab EmiratesTemporary
- Training and guiding surgeons / clinical staff on the use of medical technology
- Extensive experience in Operating Theatre / Endoscopy suites essential.
My client, a multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit Supply Planner to join their team based in UAE for a contract role of 6 months.
- Supply Planning temp role with a Multionational Pharma company for 6 months
- Immidiately available candidates required
As Senior Technical Support - R&D, you will lead and coordinate all product and customer related technical support activities within the division.
Saudi ArabiaPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000
- Minimum 5 years' R&D experience with Home Care products
- Customer support experience required
This senior supply chain & logistics position will report directly to the Operations Director for the manufacturing site. You will play an integral role, managing all end to end supply chain activities for this well known multinational manufacturing business.
*This position is solely for a Saudi National - please do NOT apply if you are not Saudi*
- A multinational manufacturing business, based in Jeddah - Supply Chain Manager
- *We can only accept Saudi National CV's*
Regional semi-government Institution seeks a Senior Legal Advisor in Qatar
- contract drafting
- collaboration agreements
The purpose of the position is to monitor and improve hospital performance, modernisation, and service improvement, co-coordinate the annual budget process, and assist in the development of the overall facilities master plan.
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED32,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED384,000)
- Mix experience in business development and operations
- Healthcare background
A specialist Medical Device and Medical consumables business in the UAE seeking a Laboratory Business Unit Manager to manage a sales team and overall P&L of the business unit. Candidate must be Arabic speaking, a proven team manager and have a very good understanding of products within the Laboratory space.
- Dubai Based, Managing a sales team and overall business unit selling Lab product
- Medical Devices, covering the UAE. Arabic Fluency Essential.
A senior level role, the scope will be to build out, own and manage the eCommerce function for the business. The successful candidate will take a traditional bricks and mortar retailer online with a fully formed and functional eCommerce platform.
- Country lead for Saudi Arabia
- Set up and grown entire eCommerce function
My client is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller with strong leadership and mentoring experience to help transform the current Finance and Accounting function for a large and growing business in Riyadh. The role will include developing the policies and procedures across accounting and operations whilst managing a stable team, helping them to develop within the business.
- Financial Controller - Riyadh
- Growing company within leading sector