Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
7 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobBeirutPermanent
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will be fully accountable for successfully managing and positioning a premium five star hotel in Beirut and leading the executive management team.
- 10 plus years experience leading a boutique/five star hotel
- Current or previous working experience in the Middle East is preferred
General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
Attractive Tax Free package
Long term career opportunity
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
- Long term career opportunity
The HSE Director will be accountable for ensuring smooth and efficient running of all safety and environment operations in order to drive safety and business excellence.
You will keep records of incidents, follow up on corrective actions, lead and direct the group of HSE teams across all leisure facilities, set department guidelines and coach team members.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
- Must have HSE management experience within the leisure industry.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend solutions.
InternationalPermanentAED15,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED204,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE brand
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend
The Product Category Support Manager plays a critical role for the Merchandise team by supporting the Product Category Managers for leisure retail purchases with licensed products.
You will be expected to negotiate the best prices, ensure timely deliveries, and manage inventory levels, maximizing sell-through and profit margin.
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have experience with purchasing licensed products
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a Product Manager for its operations based in Abu Dhabi. The Product Manager is responsible for:
Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall product development that best enables the company to gain competitive advantage.
being the company's expert on products, culture, competition and relationships in assigned markets.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- A leading entertainment provider in Abu Dhabi are looking for a product manager
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and developing supplier relationships
As the senior online product manager you will manage end to end design, architecture and development of a standardized IT based solution landscape for managing and tracking all planning, operations and production processes to deliver business requirements. This will include comprehensive cooperation with all existing and future digital assets.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Exciting new Online project
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager for its marketing category based in Abu Dhabi. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for:
- Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall marketing supplier development
- Managing marketing agencies for ATL and BTL marketing purchases
- Largest tourism & entertainment provider based in Abu Dhabi
- looking for a purchasing manager to manage their marketing category spend