Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
10 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
Attractive Tax Free package
Long term career opportunity
- General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
- Long term career opportunity
Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and developing operational and system support aspects in Stores Department necessary for efficient internal logistics. Western/ European experience in the field must
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Store Manager, leading Catering Hospitality Transport
- Challenging role with good benefits and perks
The HSE Manager would be accountable for ensuring smooth and efficient running of all safety and environment operations in relation to driving safety and business excellence.
DubaiPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED264,000 - AED300,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
- Must have HSE experience within Water Park.
Fantastic opportunity for a training professional to provide analytical and consultative support to a range of clients within the hotel industry. The role involves travelling to various sites to build and retain networks within the already extensive client portfolio as well as providing various levels of training and performance measures according to requirements of each client needs.
- Great opportunity for training specialist
- Must have analytical and luxury hotel background
- Growing international company with career opportunities
- Credit control manager fluent in Arabic
Our client is a well know chain of hospitality entities based in Abu Dhabi
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED32,000
- Must have at least 6 years of revenue management experience
- Based in Abu Dhabi
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers is looking for a Product Manager based in Abu Dhabi.
- Using market research to create the best holiday and excursions package products
Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall product development that best enables the company to gain competitive advantage.
being the company's expert on products, culture, competition and relationships in assigned markets.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000
- A leading entertainment provider in Abu Dhabi are looking for a Product Director
- Responsible for creating holiday packages and negotiating supplier contracts
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a 12 month fixed term Category Manager for its marketing spend based in Abu Dhabi who will be responsible for:
- Negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall marketing supplier development
- Managing marketing agencies for ATL and BTL marketing purchases
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Largest tourism & entertainment provider based in Abu Dhabi
- Looking for a 12 month FT category manager to manage their marketing spend
As the senior online product manager you will manage end to end design, architecture and development of a standardized IT based solution landscape for managing and tracking all planning, operations and production processes to deliver business requirements. This will include comprehensive cooperation with all existing and future digital assets.
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Exciting new Online project
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend solutions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE brand
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend