Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
7 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobBeirutPermanent
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will be fully accountable for successfully managing and positioning a premium five star hotel in Beirut and leading the executive management team.
- 10 plus years experience leading a boutique/five star hotel
- Current or previous working experience in the Middle East is preferred
General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
Attractive Tax Free package
Long term career opportunity
InternationalPermanentAED15,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED204,000)
- General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
- Long term career opportunity
The Product Category Support Manager plays a critical role for the Merchandise team by supporting the Product Category Managers for leisure retail purchases with licensed products.
You will be expected to negotiate the best prices, ensure timely deliveries, and manage inventory levels, maximizing sell-through and profit margin.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have experience with purchasing licensed products
An exciting Design Architecture opportunity with a leading aviation group, designing interiors for a prestigious new airport
- Based in Abu Dhabi for a leading Aviation group
- Playing a crucial interior design role for a flagship airport project
My client is running a leading airport project and requires a Commercial Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi for a permanent role.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Major aiport project!
- Global brand
The HSE Director will be accountable for ensuring smooth and efficient running of all safety and environment operations in order to drive safety and business excellence.
You will keep records of incidents, follow up on corrective actions, lead and direct the group of HSE teams across all leisure facilities, set department guidelines and coach team members.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
- Must have HSE management experience within the leisure industry.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend solutions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE brand
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend