Browse by industry - Property
14 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
An exciting opportunity to work for a large real estate organization in Dubai.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a prominent real estate organization in Dubai
- Candidate must be a highly experienced risk management professional
Our client is a leading educational institution with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to the organisation's continued success, it is looking to expand its presence in Abu Dhabi and, is looking for a Senior Manager who can manage their FM Operations and provide project management guidance.
- Facilities Management
- Project management
The Project Manager, Design (PMD) is a valuable part of the Development team and will report to report to the VP Development, Delivery. The PM will take an instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of design, through all key gateways in accordance with the development brief and within agreed cost/time/quality parameters. Large and complex projects may require a Project Management team which may involve reporting to a Projects Director.
DohaPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED420,000)
- An Instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of design
- Deliver all key gateways in accordance with the development brief
Responsible for day-to-day project management success of all tenant project phases including, but not limited to, planning and design schematics, construction documentation, tenant permitting procedures and tracking, construction administration and providing the final sign off / completion certificate (against documentation submitted and previously approved) from The Mall Management to tenants which will allow them to open for trade.
RiyadhPermanentAED500,000 - AED1,000,000
- Handling the construction and fitout of one largest malls in the region
- Interview & assess potential Fit-out contractors, MEP contractors and Designers
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The organisation has a significant pipeline of existing projects, and due to their continued success, they are looking to start up new, high-value developments.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED20,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED300,000)
- Experienced Project Manager needed for a leading Real Estate Developer
- Qualified Engineer with experience in civil infrastructure projects
As the ERP Project Manager you will join the business at a critical time as the ERP is just being selected and manage the entire implementation project. The ERP will be implemented across all departments including Finance, HR and Procurement so involves working between all departments and with the vendor. Once the implementation is complete, the employee will manage ongoing development and integration activities.
- Fantastic opportunity to manage a large scale ERP implementation
- Must have implemented an ERP across all department in a sizeable company
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
- Leading real estate developer to appoint facilities management professionals
- This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio
Big international group leader in the Real Estate sector.
In order to foster its growth in Egypt our client is looking for its Legal Counsel.
- Act as a key member in the Company's investment activities
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Our client is seeking an Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing to take complete ownership and lead the organisations Commercial, Sales, Business Development, Leasing, Sales Operations and Sales strategy functions. This is a leadership role reporting to the CEO/Chairman - Saudi Arabia based
- Leading Real Estate Company - Saudi Arabia
- Leading all Commercial Divisions
Our client is looking to grow their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion and is seeking a Property Manager to manage multiple assets throughout their existing property portfolio.
- Real estate developer in Saudi Arabia to expand their asset management team
- Seeking a PM professional with experience across a mixed asset portfolio