Browse by industry - Property
17 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is a leading educational institution with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to the organisation's continued success, it is looking to expand its presence in Abu Dhabi and, is looking for a Senior Manager who can manage their FM Operations and provide project management guidance.
- Facilities Management
- Project management
Responsible for assessing the various zones including proposing, implementing and monitoring enhancements to Ensure maintenance of aesthetics and sustained client experience within the zones.
- Responsible for assessing the various zones including proposing, implementing an
- Ensure maintenance of aesthetics and sustained client experience within the zone
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
RiyadhPermanentAED960,000 - AED961,000
- Leading real estate developer to appoint facilities management professionals
- This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio
Our client is a major holding company based in Riyadh who are looking to significantly grow its asset portfolio. Due to this growth our client are looking to recruit a Chief Development Officer to drives its growth in the real estate sector in Saudi Arabia.
- Head of Development
- Large Saudi based developer
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in contract management to manage a high number of contracts for refurbishment and fit-out projects. The successful candidate will be overseeing the entire construction programme to ensure construction standards of health and safety, quality and cost control are implemented. They will be in charge of managing construction processes in accordance with standard details and specifications of airport construction projects.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Construction company looking to appoint Contract Manager
- Specialist provider of airport fit-out and refurbishment projects
The Senior Legal Counsel is responsible to provide concise legal advice to all departments, on a variety of key legal issues although predominantly property/housing/real estate and assist with legal negotiations with external clients and deal with the production and review all documents containing legal obligations. They will be responsible for overseeing some junior work. The role will be based in United Arab emirates
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Leading Global Developer
Our client is looking to grow their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion and is seeking a Property Manager to manage multiple assets throughout their existing property portfolio.
- Real estate developer in Saudi Arabia to expand their asset management team
- Seeking a PM professional with experience across a mixed asset portfolio
In order to foster its growth in Egypt our client is looking for its General Counsel.
DohaPermanentAED40,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED480,000 - AED540,000)
- Group leader in the Real Estate sector
- Law Degree from a reputable law university in Egypt
Direct, manage and oversee the execution and delivery of all real-estate projects (domestically & internationally) within the company portfolio - ensuring all corporate financial and operating policies and procedures are met during the development cycle.
- Manage and oversee the execution and delivery of all real-estate projects.
- Complete responsibility of development activities
The Project Manager, Cost (PMC) is a valuable part of the Development team and will report to report to the VP Development, Delivery.
The PMC will take an instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of total development cost and cash flows, through all key gateways in accordance with the development brief.
- The PMC will take an instrumental role in the overall management & co-ordination
- Total development of cost and cash flows