Browse by industry - Property
64 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is a leading educational institution with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to the organisation's continued success, it is looking to expand its presence in Abu Dhabi and, is looking for a Senior Manager who can manage their FM Operations and provide project management guidance.
DohaPermanentAED55,000 - AED60,000 per month (AED660,000 - AED720,000)
- Facilities Management
- Project management
Exciting role an experienced construction manager with a leading family business in the region.
QatarPermanentAED20,000 - AED25,000
- Leading family group in the region
- Multi billion dollar portfolio
Corporate Finance Analyst to report to the Manager, Corporate Finance
Create and maintain long range financial projections for use in quarterly valuation models, strategic planning and related projects
- Diversified group and hospitality sector
- Financial analyst, asset management, corporate finance
Our client is currently seeking Area sales manager who will be responsible for 3 of their commercial locations.
- Multinational company
- High potential for career development/growth
The Legal Engineering Expert will be responsible for acting on large engineering disputes and analysing construction lawsuits. The successful candidate will be the lead in issuing reports to the Court Judges and act as a technical advisor on a number of cases for our client.
- Major property developer in Ras Al Khaimah
- Seeking a Leading Engeering Expert Arbitrator
The purpose of this job is to assist our client in the operational department in terms of planning, handling budget, analysing capital expenditure, forecasting income and managing the F & B. The role holder is responsible for managing hospitality operation section and monitoring the key performance indicators
- Real Estate Company looking to appoint Director of Operations
- To head up Hospitality entity of the business
Our client - a large real estate development project in the Western Region - Saudi Arabia. is looking out for a Head of Strategic Accounts. This role reports to the CEO of the company and is a highly autonomous, standalone role with immense individual contributor value. Looking after all business development and strategy relating to driving long-term partner growth, client value and attraction of select potential future clients.
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED28,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED336,000)
- Leading Development Project in MENA Region
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to support the business growth through detailed analysis, reports and creating efficiency's. This role requires a forward thinker who is able to implement and improve the way in which data is collected, analysed and reported to support the business in generating higher profits.
- Growing Real Estate Company
- Senior Business Analyst role with high exposure to the business and investors
Reporting into the Estate Manager, our client is seeking a facilities management professional who has experience managing a residential and commercial portfolio of assets to manage the hard and soft services for a number of high-end luxury villas and towers.
DohaPermanentAED32,000 - AED38,000 per month (AED384,000 - AED456,000)
- Family group company looking to appoint
- Facilities professional to manage a portfolio of residential commercial assets
As a Maintenance Manager in Catering Facility, you will be responsible for providing the leadership, guidance, support and direction for the engineering maintenance, cleaning and security staff
- Leaading Multi-National Company Specializing in Facilities Management
- Attractive Salary Package plus benefits