Browse by industry - Retail
17 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
The Retail Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the retail and wholesale network in the U.A.E from sales to finance to operational excellence.
- Must have experience in a premium/luxury brand
- Must have experience in the UAE
The General Manager will be P&L responsible for the business across the Middle East and emerging markets
- Strong knowledge of and work experience in the Middle East market
- Highly sales-driven candidate with a strong sales track record
The Sales & Relationship Manager will be responsible for attracting and retaining the Chinese customer segment, both tourists and residents, in the U.A.E.
Featured JobJohannesburg, South AfricaPermanent
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Will be responsible for growing and retaining Chinese clientelle for the brand
Our client is one of the worlds leading organisations specialising in luxury goods. As their business is growing they are now looking for a professional to join their business and to lead their most successful boutique in the City of Gold - Johannesburg, South Africa.Featured JobQatarPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
Michael Page Middle East are looking for a Retail Operations Manager - Qatar to join a leading a Cosmetic and Body Care Retailer based in Qatar.
- Market leading Health & Beauty retailer
- Based in Qatar - Stores regionally across the Gulf
The Store Manager will be responsible for leading the successful operations of the boutique in Qatar with a focus on clienteling and team development.
- Significant boutique management experience in a luxury fashion brand
- Successful track record in managing a team
For the role of Merchandiser Non Fashion - Leading Retailer, we are looking for an experienced professional who wants to work for a leading fashion organization.
Merchandiser Non Fashion, would be reporting to the Head of Merchandising in the Retail organisation in Dubai.
- Fashion Retailer with head office based in the UAE.
- Tax free competitive salary and attractive benfits
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for the developing lifestyle and fashion accounts in the Middle East.
- Must have commercial experience in a lifestyle/fashion/sports brand
- Must be passionate about the footwear industry
This Country Manager role is based in Saudi Arabia for one of the regions largest high street fashion retailers. You will be responsible for over 50 fashion retail multibrands, ensuring they meet annual target brand expectations.
- Fantastic Opertunity
- Tax free, competitive Package
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the definition and implementation of the marketing plan for the G.C.C across A.T.L, B.T.L and digital activities.
- Must have marketing experience in watches & jewelry and/or luxury
- Must be a fluent Arabic speaker