Browse by industry - Retail
19 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobJohannesburg, South AfricaPermanent
Our client is one of the worlds leading organisations specialising in luxury goods. As their business is growing they are now looking for a professional to join their business and to lead their most successful boutique in the City of Gold - Johannesburg, South Africa.Featured JobQatarPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
Michael Page Middle East are looking for a Retail Operations Manager - Qatar to join a leading a Cosmetic and Body Care Retailer based in Qatar.
- Market leading Health & Beauty retailer
- Based in Qatar - Stores regionally across the Gulf
The Retail Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the retail and wholesale network in the U.A.E from sales to finance to operational excellence.
- Must have experience in a premium/luxury brand
- Must have experience in the UAE
The Store Manager will be responsible for leading the successful operations of the boutique in Qatar with a focus on clienteling and team development.
- Significant boutique management experience in a luxury fashion brand
- Successful track record in managing a team
The Sales & Relationship Manager will be responsible for attracting and retaining the Chinese customer segment, both tourists and residents, in the U.A.E.
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Will be responsible for growing and retaining Chinese clientelle for the brand
The General Manager will be responsible for launching and driving the franchise F&B business for a leading business in Kuwait.
- Must have F&B experience in the Middle East with a franchise partner
- Accountability for launching and driving the F&B business within the group
The Business Development Director will be responsible for growing the organisation's client base and winning orders from leading value and high-street fashion brands world-wide
- Responsible for growing the client database worldwide
- Must have connections with buyers/ buying directors within fashion retailers
The Sweater Designer will assume complete design responsibility for sweater concept development through product development
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED300,000)
- Design responsibility for sweater concept and product development
- Minimum 4-5 years design experience
Develop strategic buying plans and ensure smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation and selection etc., in compliance with the contract principles, to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the concept.
- 2-3 years experience in a woman's handbags and accessories buying role
- Good understanding of fashion trends for the Middle East market
The Training Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the training strategy across stores and POS in the MENA region
- Must have training experience ideally in the retail sector
- Arabic speakers are highly preferred