Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
14 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobRiyadhPermanent
New Business Sales Team Manager needed for a market leading global IT Solutions provider for their Riyadh office. Managing a team of 6-10 top tier New business development managers.
You must be a fluent Arabic speaker, with extensive sales and management experience within IT solutions.
Featured JobUnited Arab EmiratesPermanentAED20,000 - AED23,000
- Market leading global IT Solutions provider based in their Riyadh office
- Fluent Arabic speaker required, with extensive IT Sales / Management experience.
International Enterprise Security software business require a presales specialist (DRM and Security) - MEA to compose and deliver superior sales presentations regarding the Enterprise Security Software solutions to prospective customer audiences including senior company executives across the MEA region.
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED42,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED504,000)
- Presales specialist needed for a multi-national software company
- Dubai based, covering the MEA region.
Develop End 2 End Business Processes, Policies and Operational KPI's in alignment with key stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technology and Corporate Governance). Translate into Business requirements for the purpose of developing solutions for the business units involved.
Manage the implementation and rollout of development projects, in coordination with technology teams.
- Exciting opportunity to manage ongoing Data Governance & Quality initiatives
- Need strong knowledge of data governance best practice in large environment
Michael Page is working with a Retailer in Dubai who are searching for a Security Architect.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Security Architect Customer Facing Pre-sales role
- Telco giant in Dubai
Provide IT Deskside support, working closely with the centralised IT Service Desk for all IT related incidents and service requests. Maintain and manage on-site infrastructure working with central teams. Responsible for all IT office and user functioning within supported offices supported by the central resources and according to firm policies.
- IT Support Manager - Microsoft stack
- Global Legal organisation
Information Security Manager, who will be responsible to perform three core functions across the Group. The first is to oversee the operations of the enterprise security solutions including SOC. The second is to undertake evaluation of different security technologies, including POC and there rollout enterprise wide. The third is to establish and maintain enterprise security through policy, architecture and training processes.
- Manager - Information Security
- Dubai Based Group
My client is searching for a Deputy General Manager to lead multiple IT functions including Information Management, Loyalty and Innovation. Main responsibilities are leading and developing the innovative solutions in Information Management, Big Data, Mobile, Cloud, Social, IoT etc. This position reports to General Manager, IT - Business Systems.
- Deputy Manager of IT
- Experienced with growing Information Management, Analytics, Mobile capabilities
This is a great opportunity for a hard working, reliable, dedicated Developer to work on a large number of existing and upcoming e-commerce projects. You will be adept at writing well organised, structured, documented code of the highest quality and will manage all aspects of front and back end system design, ensuring high performance and high security.
If you're looking for a role with amazing potential for personal growth this role is definitely for you!
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED24,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED288,000)
- Opportunity to join a growing company with very exciting plans
- Must have expert Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Ajax
The main purpose of this position is to successfully map and translate business requirements into serviceable Microsoft Dynamics CRM application functionality. You'll exercise creativity, independent judgement and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions to meet the demands from Sales, Marketing and Billing units within the organisation.
- Exciting opportunity to manage an ongoing MS Dynamics CRM implementation
- Must have excellent techno AND functional experience with MS Dynamics CRM