Browse by industry - Transport & Distribution
14 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
- United Arab EmiratesPermanent
My client, a multinational Oil & Gas firm is looking for a Turkish Speaking - Customer Service Specialist to cater to their Turkish market
- excellent opportunity in a multinational Oil and Gas company
- Looking for Turkish speaker
- Have you operated at director level within supply chain for a retailer?
- Have you got e-commerce supply chain experience?
The Chief Operations Officer will be expected to managing the delivery of the operational plan in the most safe, efficient & cost effective way.GurgaonPermanent
Opportunity to lead the sales and Marketing function for a Mid-size Automotive company
- Opportunity to lead the sales & marketing function for a mid size organziation
- Excellent salary package
Senior Leadership Opportunity with a rapidly expanding Automotive company.United Arab EmiratesPermanentAED12,000 - AED13,000
My client, a multinational petrochemical distribution company is looking to recruit an Export/Import Assistant for its operations based in UAE
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Require Arabic or French speaking candidates
- Must have expericne in drafting LCs
Manage and oversee the Demand Planning for projects through focusing on traffic control and flow, cost monitor, schedule, quality and ensuring compliance to regulations whilst making revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements by external customers
KuwaitPermanentAED26,000 - AED29,000 per month (AED312,000 - AED348,000)
- Manage and Oversee the Demand Planning of projects
- Traffic control and Flow, Cost monitor, Schdule and Quality Compliance
Our client is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager who will be managing large multi-national client. This position will be reporting to the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, as well as, the Global Account Manager for this specific client.
InternationalPermanentAED10,000 - AED10,000 per month (AED120,000)
- Manage large retail accounts
- Global supply chain solutions company
For the role of Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing necessary support by administering, tracking and updating records of invoices and purchase orders based deliveries from the various business suppliers for both the local and export markets.
FrancePermanentOur client is the world-leading specialist in drive systems (motors, geared motors and drives) and offers innovative solutions upon different type of industrial clients.In cooperation with you management, as Business Development Manager Artificial Lift (M/F) you will bring a worldwide vision on the Upstream market. You will build up a business strategy based in your knowledge and expertise on tailor-made projects in complex environments. You will develop solutions and deploy them upon the targeted networks worldwide (EMEA, America, LATAM, Russia, Asia…). You guarantee the business development and consolidate company’s profitability in your activity sector.
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading UAE employer
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Location France
- Attractive package