37 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Saudi Arabia
- Featured JobRiyadhPermanent
Our Top Tier client based out of Saudi Arabia are looking for an individual to provide comprehensive support within the Chairman's office. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chairman while also serving as a vital communication link between the Chairman and other stakeholders.
- Diversified industrial investment and holding company
- Exciting role within Chairman's Office
New Business Sales Team Manager needed for a market leading global IT Solutions provider for their Riyadh office. Managing a team of 6-10 top tier New business development managers.
You must be a fluent Arabic speaker, with extensive sales and management experience within IT solutions.
Featured JobSaudi ArabiaPermanent
- Market leading global IT Solutions provider based in their Riyadh office
- Fluent Arabic speaker required, with extensive IT Sales / Management experience.
We are working with one of the leading MNC within Food Service sector. Due to the growth in the region they are looking for KAM to manage 3 core clients within KSA, covering the whole Kingdom.
Featured JobSaudi ArabiaPermanent
- Must have Foodsevice Experience within the KSA
- Must be Arabic Speaking
A General Manager role with a leading Saudi based Packaging company
- General Manager for a leading packaging company in Saudi Arabia
- Mature market experience required
My client is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller with strong leadership and mentoring experience to help transform the current Finance and Accounting function for a large and growing business in Riyadh. The role will include developing the policies and procedures across accounting and operations whilst managing a stable team, helping them to develop within the business.
- Financial Controller - Riyadh
- Growing company within leading sector
Regional HSE Director required to join global manufacturing business providing products into the FMCG market. Role is based in Middle East covering the AMEA region.
- Implement risk management across organisation
- HSE experience within AMEA region
Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee you will have overall responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation protecting it from fraud and misconduct.
- Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee
- Responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation.
Our client (a leading Construction business in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) is looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for Budgeting and financial reporting, letter of guarantee, collateral, financial risk analysis and follow up, progress payment, subcontractor and material payments, cash and risk management, accounting and tax process management.
- Turkish speaking candidates only may apply
- Construction industry experience required
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in contract management to manage a high number of contracts for refurbishment and fit-out projects. The successful candidate will be overseeing the entire construction programme to ensure construction standards of health and safety, quality and cost control are implemented. They will be in charge of managing construction processes in accordance with standard details and specifications of airport construction projects.
- Construction company looking to appoint Contract Manager
- Specialist provider of airport fit-out and refurbishment projects
Looking to appoint a Development Manager to negotiate and secure new opportunities for our client as well as manage the properties of an existing portfolio across the residential and hospitality asset classes.
- Saudi Arabia based family group
- Development Manager with experience across a mixed class asset portfolio