17 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Riyadh
- Featured JobRiyadhPermanent
New Business Sales Team Manager needed for a market leading global IT Solutions provider for their Riyadh office. Managing a team of 6-10 top tier New business development managers.
You must be a fluent Arabic speaker, with extensive sales and management experience within IT solutions.
- Market leading global IT Solutions provider based in their Riyadh office
- Fluent Arabic speaker required, with extensive IT Sales / Management experience.
In this role you will build and develop the effective Business Support team to provide ongoing support across a range of essential business functions including; IT outsourcing, Finance, HR, Translation and Operational support
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in reshaping a Nation
- Must be Saudi National and have set up Support / Shared Service Functions
Our client is looking to grow their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion and is seeking a Property Manager to manage multiple assets throughout their existing property portfolio.
- Real estate developer in Saudi Arabia to expand their asset management team
- Seeking a PM professional with experience across a mixed asset portfolio
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
- Leading real estate developer to appoint facilities management professionals
- This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio
Responsible for translating strategy to coherent costed plans that allow achieving target capabilities. Responsible for planning guidance for various units as well as integration of all plans through the General Directorate for Planning.
- Fantastic opportunity to head up the strategic planning at the highest level
- Must have 15 years military experience with extensive strategic planning
This position is the senior most HR position within the organisation.
- EVP Level - Centre of Excellence - KSA National Only
- Prestigious Government Organisation
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer you will have overall responsibility for the Finance & Accountancy function of this prestigious organisation.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Responsibility for the Finance & Accountancy function of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee you will have overall responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation protecting it from fraud and misconduct.
- Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee
- Responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation.
Chief Operations Officer for prestigious government entity in Saudi Arabia. Responsible for overall management and functions of entire department.
- 10 years minimum expereince of administrative Operations functions
- Senior leadership experience in large organisation
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Director of Property to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
- Largest real estate developer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Head of Property