16 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Abu Dhabi
- Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
This position involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing control room supervisors and operators in the performance of surveillance and monitoring of life safety and video surveillance systems. The role is dedicated to the emergency and crisis deliverables assigned to Security Section including building emergency response, incident management and building evacuation. This includes the wide Fire and Security warden program.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
- Responsible for Control Room operations including surveillance access control
- Responsible for incident response and emergency management
Legal operations Manager to assess and strategically manage the Legal division of a large Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Legal Operations Manager
- Highly regarded Sovereign Wealth Fund
To lead the SAP Project end-to-end, system integration of new business units & locations, new business system roll outs, initiatives & processes
Abu DhabiPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000
- SAP Project Manager
- Abu Dhabi based FMCG organisation
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a Purchasing Manager for its marketing category based in Abu Dhabi. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for:
- Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall marketing supplier development
- Managing marketing agencies for ATL and BTL marketing purchases
- Largest tourism & entertainment provider based in Abu Dhabi
- looking for a purchasing manager to manage their marketing category spend
The PMO's key mission is the management of Strategic Business Projects and Transformation across the entire organisation. It also has a requirement to maintain an oversight of all Projects across the organisation, as well as Project Methodology and Frameworks. As such, it is the focal point for change and transformation across the organisation and will ensure that strategic projects are managed by capable business professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious UAE organisations
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy, ideally Euro/US
The position is responsible for the planning and coordination of activities related to supply and installation of all security technology and related hardware and equipment as part of the Security Management System upgrade. The position shall ensure successful delivery of project scope to meet technical requirements and industry standards. The position will act as a Coordinator between supply chain and appointed contractor calling off resources as project workload dictates.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED18,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED300,000)
- Security Manager (Physical and IT) - Abu Dhabi
- CCTV - Control Access
As the Business Analyst for the organisation you will use your knowledge and experience to help develop the corporate strategic plans in conjunction with senior leadership. You will also play a key role in M&A analysis activity, providing a variety of research and analysis to senior leadership.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UAE
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy with Tech focus
As the Reference Data Specialist you'll report directly to the Reference Data Manager. Key responsibilities comprise of data maintenance and validation, data quality improvement initiatives, support on projects, data vendor management activities and training colleagues. In addition you'll be expected to contribute to supporting the data governance processes around instrument data, entity data and corresponding hierarchy and core reference data.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED20,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED300,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious organisations in the
- Must have Data Quality Management Experience, Ideally with Informatica
As the ERP Project Manager you will join the business at a critical time as the ERP is just being selected and manage the entire implementation project. The ERP will be implemented across all departments including Finance, HR and Procurement so involves working between all departments and with the vendor. Once the implementation is complete, the employee will manage ongoing development and integration activities.
- Fantastic opportunity to manage a large scale ERP implementation
- Must have implemented an ERP across all department in a sizeable company