60 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Abu Dhabi
- Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanentAED13,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED156,000 - AED204,000)
As a Tax Associate, you will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to grow current and future projects, while focusing on the implementation of VAT compliance and processes for multiple clients across the UAE.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
- Tax Associate for a Newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
- Support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
This position involves planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing control room supervisors and operators in the performance of surveillance and monitoring of life safety and video surveillance systems. The role is dedicated to the emergency and crisis deliverables assigned to Security Section including building emergency response, incident management and building evacuation. This includes the wide Fire and Security warden program.
Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanent
- Responsible for Control Room operations including surveillance access control
- Responsible for incident response and emergency management
Legal operations Manager to assess and strategically manage the Legal division of a large Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Legal Operations Manager
- Highly regarded Sovereign Wealth Fund
The Digital & Social Media Executive will be taking care of all the media channels, driving their growth by increasing followers and providing outstanding interactions. The ideal candidate will also be responsible to produce highly integrated campaigns, curate content and engage with the target users across a variety of social media channels.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED16,000 - AED20,000
- Work in a fun environment
- Opportunity to grow in a big company
The Communications Lead will be responsible to promote and embed the company's values and strategic direction.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000
- Lead the communications for a financial services company
- Work closely with the company CEO
A leading government entity based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a category manager to manage their indirect spend. You must be degree qualified and must have 3-5 years experience managing the indirect spend of a government, public sector or multinational business.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED31,000 - AED50,000
- A leading government entity based in Abu Dhabi
- They are looking for a category manager for their Indirect Procurement Spend
The IT Sourcing specialist will be an expert in strategically sourcing IT suppliers & will require 5-10 years experience in the same field, ideally from a government firm
- A government entity based in Abu Dhabi is looking for an IT sourcing specialist
- The IT sourcing manager will be provided with an excellent salary & benefits
- Specialist Financial Information Management role with one of the largest investment company in the region.
- Must have Finance/EP/BI/ Analytics systems experience on tools like Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos or MicroStrategy
- Specialist role with one of the largest investment company in the region
- Must have Finance/EP/BI/ Analytics systems experience using BI tools
The role holder will be responsible for exercising project governance and reporting in the Operations integration program.
- Fantastic opportunity to help drive a massive banking transformation
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the largest banks in the MENA region
This role is responsible for all aspects of managing the application and providing first and second level support and managing the third level of support with the vendor. This role provides functional guidance to the business in relation to the application.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have experience of application development experience