Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- Abu DhabiPermanent
Our client is a large brokerage firm licensed to operate in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai. They are looking for an individual that provides continual risk assessment and is able to implement risk management strategies and processes.
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Reports to the CEO and manages a team
- An understanding of the regulatory environment is essential
Risk Associate is responsible for developing and implementing risk process and risk models to monitor daily trading activities, market risk, liquidity and performance of various investment departments. The role is expected to develop and implement Barra system for daily and monthly risk reports for the whole portfolio
- Develop risk report depository database and validate reported risk measures
- Facilitate efficient and effective risk reporting and risk analysis
To Conduct due diligence on new counter parties and propose credit limits for banks and custodians. Work with the Head of Credit on implementing and producing risk reports for Treasury, Derivatives and Fixed Income departments in line with the organisation's risk policies.
- Conduct due diligence,evaluate proposed or conduct individual credit risk assess
- Conduct systematic review of credit portfolios to determine credit performance
The Senior Manager - Risk, Wealth Management will be expected to augment existing risk management through specialist quantitative capabilities, devising and leading projects at strategic and tactical level and high degree of demonstrable competence in risk management techniques, practices and discipline.
- Risk Focused specifically on Wealth Management
- Knowledge of financial products required