Construction - Project Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
Due to significant expansion across their infrastructure division, our client is seeking a Project Manager to facilitate across a broad spectrum of technical projects.
- Leading contracting company is expanding their project delivery team.
- Seeking a PM industry professional with project portfolio excellence.
The Project Manager, Design (PMD) is a valuable part of the Development team and will report to report to the VP Development, Delivery. The PM will take an instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of design, through all key gateways in accordance with the development brief and within agreed cost/time/quality parameters. Large and complex projects may require a Project Management team which may involve reporting to a Projects Director.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- An Instrumental role in the overall management and co-ordination of design
- Deliver all key gateways in accordance with the development brief
Manage and oversee the Demand Planning for projects through focusing on traffic control and flow, cost monitor, schedule, quality and ensuring compliance to regulations whilst making revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements by external customers
- Manage and Oversee the Demand Planning of projects
- Traffic control and Flow, Cost monitor, Schdule and Quality Compliance
The existing portfolio of the company includes Residential and Apartment Towers, Office Buildings and Retails Stores.
- Property Management, Facilities Management
As a project director you will be expected to provide an interface for the project to come to life. The projects portfolio includes 3-4 star hotels and commercial and residential buildings.
You will be main person of contact for all contractors, subcontractor, consultancies and clients. Acting as a client representative, you will be expected to represent the company in a way that boost its image in the market.
- Heading Project Delivery
- Real Estate