Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- QatarPermanentAED35,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED480,000)
Achieving operational excellence for optimum utilization & effectiveness of production resources and delivering required planned output & value for manufactured products.
- Achieving operational excellence for optimum utilization of production resources
- Leading multinational Oil & Gas service company in Qatar
As Senior Technical Support - R&D, you will lead and coordinate all product and customer related technical support activities within the division.
- Minimum 5 years' R&D experience with Home Care products
- Customer support experience required
As the Packaging Technologist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing consistent packaging and structural designs to ensure that the packaging meets customer expectations and is compliant with applicable local laws and company standards.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer
- Must have experience in packaging for furniture.
As the Graphics Design Manager, you will play a critical role in establishing and implementing consistent processes and procedures for development of in-house packaging graphics following the requirements of company packaging and brand guidelines.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer.
- Must have previous packaging design experience.
As Senior Packaging Development Technologist you are a key support to the R&D team and you ensure the execution of innovation pipeline in collaboration with Marketing & the cross-functional project team across all product categories.
- Diploma/Post diploma in Packaging technology
- Minimum 3 years' experience in packaging development
As Design Manager, you report to the General Manager and your main goal is to oversee all aspects of the Engineering Design function
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Master's Degree in Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Design experience on heavy vehicles
The Product Development manager is a key enabler in the delivery of the short and medium term innovation pipeline together and in collaboration with Marketing & the cross-functional project team for the designated category (Bakery). The position is expected to lead and execute the product development part of an agreed set of projects and ensure flawless execution from concept to implementation into the plant.
Provide the technical and scientific expertise to support the Continuous Improvement Program for existing range, such as recipe re-formulation for quality improvement or cost saving opportunities.
- Product Development opportunity with one of the largest integrated FMCG company
- Strong R&D/NPD experience in Bakery required
My client, one of the Dairy Nutrition business internationally, is looking to recruit an R&D manager for its operations based in Saudi also looking after Russia and Africa operations. The R&D manager will primarily responsible for
- Provides leadership for the NPD and projects and programme.
- Undertakes Research or Development projects as briefed by Marketing, R&D, External Customers, or Operations.
- Multinational FMCG company
- Experience in Dairy is required