Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Jebel AliPermanent
The HSEQ engineer will be responsible for overlooking compliant and HSSE standard requirements as well as the quality region.
QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)
- Must have an Engineering Degree
- At least 3 years' experience in a HSEQ role within chemicals or Oil and Gas In
- Accomplish PTC's 5 star standards by assessing the assets
- Leading facilities management company
- HVAC, BMS, Maintenance
- Large scale facilities (airport, hospital, hotel)
As Product Development Manager you report directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager. Your role is to lead a team of 6 Packaging Technologists to develop and bring innovation on new packaging development projects.
DohaPermanentAED35,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED480,000)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in structural design for packaging
- Technical knowledge in Esko (ArtiosCAD)/ Impact software
The position is to provide the LV & MV Switchgear manufacturing, logistics, planning and scheduling teams leadership, direction and where necessary active intervention to ensure the proper operation, administration and performance of the Company manufacturing resources and assets.
- Experience in LV & MV Switchgear manufacturing
- Leadership responsibility of a multimillion dollar factory
As Senior Technical Support - R&D, you will lead and coordinate all product and customer related technical support activities within the division.
- Minimum 5 years' R&D experience with Home Care products
- Customer support experience required
As the Packaging Technologist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing consistent packaging and structural designs to ensure that the packaging meets customer expectations and is compliant with applicable local laws and company standards.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer
- Must have experience in packaging for furniture.
As the Graphics Design Manager, you will play a critical role in establishing and implementing consistent processes and procedures for development of in-house packaging graphics following the requirements of company packaging and brand guidelines.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer.
- Must have previous packaging design experience.