Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED300,000)
HSEQ Manager with GCC experience. Work knowledge of COSHH and CIEH. Hospital experience is a MUST. 5 years of experience and a Master's degree.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- HSEQ manager, Masters, 5years GCC experience, and hopsital/ healthcare exposure
- COSHH working knowledge, CIEH training experience.
The HSE Director will be accountable for ensuring smooth and efficient running of all safety and environment operations in order to drive safety and business excellence.
You will keep records of incidents, follow up on corrective actions, lead and direct the group of HSE teams across all leisure facilities, set department guidelines and coach team members.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
- Must have HSE management experience within the leisure industry.
This is an organization that is now a key actor within the Food industry in Saudi Arabia and are only looking to bring on board a high potential individual to help drive the business forward.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a major player in the Food industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required.