Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- QatarPermanentAED45,000 - AED50,000 per month (AED540,000 - AED600,000)
As Service Hub Manager you will be the regional entrepreneur for the BU Service. By defining and executing the strategy of BU Service in the countries within your Service Hub you will ensure profitable growth for Industrial Solutions. This role combines both strategic analysis & planning as well as operational management. Performance will be measured on the basis of the growth in order intake and gross margin from regional sales and execution.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Defining and executing the strategy of business unit service to ensure growth
- Strategic analysis & planning as well as operational management.
Operational responsibility for production of Standing seam and Insulated panels, the Estimation, Customer Service and Project teams. The role requires successful co-ordination with customers as well as internal and external suppliers to ensure on time delivery of incoming raw materials, manufacture of roofing and cladding systems and dispatch of finished goods/services to meet customer requirements in the Middle East and export to Africa and Central Asia.
- Must have experience with raw materials, manufacturing, and dispatch
- Experience with heavy rolling mills and different types of fabrication machinery
This role's primary responsible consists of managing the operations and facilities management of the mall, and assure the effective functioning of a facility (Mall's interior and exterior environment) to provide an efficient and safe environment for the tenants, guests and visitors and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources
- mechanical / electrical engineeer
- Hospitality / Shopping Centre / Department stalls / Hotels
To provide hands on operational support for Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, Windows Server, Active Directry, Citrix and Backup environments and support Networks when the key engineer is not available, within an on-going improvement cycle to ensure that business applications hosted on these systems are delivered to the agreed levels of availability, redundancy, security and performance.
- Senior Systems Engineer UAE NATIONAL
- Operational support: Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, Windows Server, Citrix