Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- MuscatPermanentAED20,000 - AED22,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED264,000)
Manage the company operations in Oman
- Promote the company products (construction & industrial)
- Manage P&L of Oman business
A Production Manager with 5 years experience within a managerial role. The candidate must come from a background within the paint manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience within the paint manufacturing industry.
- Experience in managing a team in the full process of a manufacturing plant.
The Production Supervisor/Superintendent's role is to ensure that the Safety and Performance objectives set out by the company are achieved, with the key focus on Yield, Cost and Capacity
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a cement or plasterboard manufacturing industry
- Experience in production management (5S, Quality and HSE)
The Production Engineer is a diverse role and you would be required to be within various departments. Maintenance, Production, Quality and more. So this will be a good opportunity to expand your horizon
QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED300,000)
- A graduate with 1-2 years' experience within automotive or aerospace
- Understanding of Lean, 5S Kaizen and six sigma would be beneficial
The position is to coordinate and manage the design, submission, approval and execution of Company projects and Client orders on time, budget and to the satisfaction of the Company and Client.
DubaiPermanentAED42,000 - AED47,000 per month (AED504,000 - AED564,000)
- Coordinate and manage the design, submission, approval and execution of company
- Switchgear low and medium voltage
Proactively respond to and service customer technical requirements and provides the needed assistance, diagnoses and resolves technical problems. Liaise with the internal functions and business leaders to address day-to-day business issues.
- Technical Services Manager
- Leading Oil and Gas company in the region
Our Client is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineering to coordinate, organise, and supervise all production process methods and engineering activities that enable production. This includes sustaining engineering, new product launch processes and continuous improvement activities taking over the lead for Quality systems. The position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all production processes to drive quality and efficiency and to develop manufacturing plans which improve operations competitiveness.
- 5 years' experience with sheet metal processing (shearing, forming, bending)
- B .S. in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering