Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- United Arab EmiratesPermanent
The Project manager will be responsible for managing various project within the facilities (new process, warehouse construction, etc.) by assuring the Safety of Plant Staff through full compliance towards HSSE standard requirements
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Must have past experience within the Petrochemical Industry
- At least 6 years' experience within a project managerial role
Exciting role for a senior design professional to take a leadership position within a rapidly growing interior design firm
- Heading the the entire design process reporting in to the Group General Manager
- Well established Qatari design firm
As Project Manager, you report directly to the General Manager and your main goal is to provide technical solutions for business development.
RiyadhPermanentAED500,000 - AED1,000,000
- Food Industry experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, PMP certification is an advantage
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The organisation has a significant pipeline of existing projects, and due to their continued success, they are looking to start up new, high-value developments.
- Experienced Project Manager needed for a leading Real Estate Developer
- Qualified Engineer with experience in civil infrastructure projects
As Project Manager, your main function is to manage projects from order to installation and commissioning in order to achieve the agreed project results in terms of quality, delivery time, margin, information and organisation.
- Intenational Project Manager
- 5 years' experience of electrical engineering