Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Kuwait CityPermanent
Leading Engineering business partnered with NOC (National Oil Company) in Kuwait seeks a Flow & Metering Engineering Specialist / Consultant
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Flow Measurement, Metering
- Mechanical Enineering
As the Quality Compliance Manager, you will develop, implement, communicate and follow up an effective compliance process, to ensure that both Critical to Quality and Customer Perceived Quality is checked end to end, based on set requirements, for both product and documentation, in order to meet set Quality goals.
JeddahPermanentAED30,000 - AED33,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer.
- Quality compliance/ Quality Control for furniture
A multinational FMCG business, with a strong global footprint and a local presence Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to work across all divisions of the business and act as the first point of contact for any quality issues for the distribution centers (and distributors) in KSA, UAE and Egypt.
The position is accountable for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems and compliance at CLS DC location (internal and/or 3PL) within the corresponding country that receive, pick, pack, store, inspect, repack/relabel and deliver finished goods to Customers, Retailers, Wholesalers, and Distributors. This position is also accountable for the qualification/audit of Distributors within Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia in support of Business Quality (who remain accountable for their support/oversight).
The position serves as a point of contact to the corresponding country operational leads on Distribution Quality related matters and liaise with multiple Quality organizations to drive timely resolution of Quality related issues.
The position optimizes quality systems and processes and ensures alignment with the worldwide business, applicable local regulations, the quality vision and/or Policy, and provides a measurable impact to quality, cost, and customer value. The position identifies opportunities to continuously improve quality, cost and time factors, consistent with business objectives. Identifies significant business issues, prioritize for action, and support improvement opportunities and problem solutions. The position maintains understanding and awareness of current and emerging regulations and the impact to quality and distribution practices.
- Senior Quality Assurance position available in Saudi
- Multinational FMCG/Pharma business
As Quality Manager, you report to the Deputy General Manager and your main goal is to Develop and implement systems to oversee total quality, hygiene and product safety to consistently meet customer's expectations.
- Food Industry experience required
- B.Sc. & M.Sc. level, ideally in Food Technology or microbiology
The Manager Metallurgist, Quality Control has to coordinate and manage all quality related activities. Provide leadership in the area of responsibility with emphasis on human resources, training, and development of interpersonal skills. Apply principles of management in company quality system.
- Steel Industry
- Quality Management
My client, one of the largest Consumer Electronics Businesses locally and internationally, is looking to recruit a Product Safety and Compliance Manager for its operations based in UAE looking after GCC region . Product Safety and Compliance Manager is responsible for
- Constantly make sure that products are in compliance with the regulatory authorities of the countries
- To effectively coordinate with regional regulatory bodies and factories to ensure the product meets the relevant standards of each territory
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Largest Multinational Consumer Electronics organization
- Fluency in French, Arabic and English is required
My client, one of the largest FMCG Ambient Food manufactures locally and internationally, is looking to recruit an R&D Expert - Bakery for its Bakery manufacturing plant based in UAE. The R&D Bakery Expert is responsible for :
- Delivering short and medium term innovation pipeline together and in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and R&D and the cross-functional project team for Bakery Products.
- Lead and execute the product development part of an agreed set of projects and ensure flawless commercialization into the market place with Key customers.
- As Bakery Specialist, he/she will provide the technical and scientific expertise to support customer driven solutions for the key customers in collaboration with the sales team and to respond to customer complaints.
- R&D opportunity with one of the largest integrated FMCG company in Middle east
- Strong R&D experience in Food Manufacturing or Bakery required