Finance & Accounting jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Finance & Accounting jobs
- Featured JobAbu DhabiPermanentAED13,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED156,000 - AED204,000)
As a Tax Associate, you will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to grow current and future projects, while focusing on the implementation of VAT compliance and processes for multiple clients across the UAE.
- Tax Associate for a Newly set up VAT consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
- Support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
Based in Basra, Iraq, Our client is looking a recruit a hard working and ambitious accountant who can assist the Finance Director with daily accounting, month-end tasks and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Candidate must have sound technical accounting skills
- Opportunity to work with a leading and growing business
Create, implement and control the current operating activity. Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement and investment activities of all regional parts of the organization. Providing financial (costing, budgeting) information for management. Creating financial standards and procedures.
- A large and well established industrial concern located in the UAE
- Responsible for overseeing the Finance operations across the region
My client is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller with strong leadership and mentoring experience to help transform the current Finance and Accounting function for a large and growing business in Riyadh. The role will include developing the policies and procedures across accounting and operations whilst managing a stable team, helping them to develop within the business.
- Financial Controller - Riyadh
- Growing company within leading sector
- Growing international company with career opportunities
- Credit control manager fluent in Arabic
Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee you will have overall responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation protecting it from fraud and misconduct.
- Reporting to the Head of the Audit Committee
- Responsibility for the Audit function of this prestigious organisation.
As the Group Chief Financial Officer you will be supporting the Chairman in growing the business. You will be partnering with the Chairman on current and future acquisitions to increase revenues and diversify their business interests across the regions.
- As the Group CFO you will be supporting the Chairman in growing the business.
- Partner with the Chairman to increase revenue and diversify business interests.
Our client (a leading Construction business in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) is looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be responsible for Budgeting and financial reporting, letter of guarantee, collateral, financial risk analysis and follow up, progress payment, subcontractor and material payments, cash and risk management, accounting and tax process management.
- Turkish speaking candidates only may apply
- Construction industry experience required
IAS Specialist (International accounting standards) in Multi-jurisdictional entity having various overseas branches and subsidiaries
Strong knowledge of IFRS on Group Consolidation of financial statements
Ability to handle and satisfy the auditors requirements and queries..
DohaPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000
- Male candidate, Arabic speaker with IAS reporting expereince
- MBA - Finance with expereince in international Financial service institutes
The AVP - Accounts and Finance - TEMP ROLE will be responsible for assisting the accounts department with maintaining the books as per IFRS combined with providing accurate financial reporting.
- Temporary position for 6 months
- Role is based in Qatar
About Michael Page Finance & AccountingIf you're looking for a job in finance and accounting, let us use our expertise to help you find a suitable position. We're acknowledged as one of the leading finance and accounting recruitment companies with a team of specialist consultants.Our finance and accounting team focuses on the recruitment of finance and accounting professionals into the finance and operations functions of companies that operate within the industry, commerce and accounting sectors.Our practice group has become the preeminent recruitment firm in servicing the fields of accounting, finance, taxation, internal audit, and treasury. Our clients cover a multitude of industry sectors including telecommunications, media and entertainment, consumer products, retail, pharmaceutical, advertising and manufacturing. Client focus ranges from the Fortune 500 to growth-oriented, development stage entities.Although our service focuses predominantly upon mid-level to senior level executive search and selection, we have cultivated a rapidly emerging junior search practice for candidates with a minimum of two years of professional work experience. We are the market leaders in providing expedient and ethical service levels to our distinguished roster of candidates and firm clientele.With over 155 offices in 36 countries we're also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Latest jobsFinancial ControllerRiyadhPermanentTeam Lead Credit Control, AmsterdamAmsterdamPermanentFinance ManagerRiyadhPermanentIAS Specialist - Group ReportingQatarPermanentAVP - Accounts and Finance - TEMP ROLEDohaPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000Finance Manager - Industrial ManufacturingQatarPermanentGroup Finance ManagerQatarPermanentFinance and Accounting ManagerAbu DhabiPermanentAssistant Manager - International AuditDohaPermanentAED50,000 - AED55,000 per month (AED600,000 - AED660,000)View More Jobs