Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
Ensure workforce planning is efficient through collaboration with HR, Finance, and Management. Monitor plan against actual position and redesign where appropriate and providing training for managers on the workforce planning procedure. Ensure high quality data and information to support workforce planning, monitoring and development of services. Acting operational manager of workforce planning.
- Working knowledge of Hays benchmarking/methology
- Job evaluation, data analysis, HR systems
A senior management role that involves the desired candidate to supervise a few of the companies international plants, and they must have relevant experience within the full gamut of HR - Administration, recruitment, training & development, payroll & benefits, evaluation.
- Regional HR Manager role
- Within a well established MNC in Dubai
Looking for an experienced HR Manager with regional experience to grow my client's organisation within the Health and Beauty industry.
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
- Innovative Beauty company requires experienced HR professional
- Excellent opportunity and career growth
Leading Qatar business seeks an Human Resources Senior Manager to work from their offices in Doha, Qatar
- background with a multi-national or strong global brand
- HRBP Human resources business partner
The HR Manager will lead the HR function and assist in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, compensation and talent management.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management