Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- RiyadhPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000
A well known local business with head office based in Riyadh and operations across the country, are seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead the function and handle both operational and strategic projects.
JeddahPermanentAED35,000 - AED42,000
- A large local business based in Riyadh with operations across the Kingdom
- An opportunity to be part of the senior managment team reporting into the GM
A large regional retailer with stores across the Middle East are seeking a Senior HR Manager for their Saudi operation.
JeddahPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000
- A large retail business based in Jeddah with over 100 stores across Saudi Arabia
- An opportunity to be part of the senior managment team reporting to the GM
A well known FMCG business with head office based in Jeddah and operations across the country, are seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead the function and handle both operational and strategic projects.
- A leading FMCG business based in Jeddah with operations across the country
- An opportunity to be part of the senior managment team reporting into the CEO
Arabic speaking Human Resources manager with expertise in the Construction sector and local Qatar experience required for a regional group with offices in Doha, Qatar
Great opportunity for an experienced HR professional with blue collar and labour law/camp/accommodation background. Working at group level to implement and provide various support to specific functions.
QatarPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
- Great opportunity within reputable local organisation
- Labour Camp and Accomodation experience is essential
Ensure workforce planning is efficient through collaboration with HR, Finance, and Management. Monitor plan against actual position and redesign where appropriate and providing training for managers on the workforce planning procedure. Ensure high quality data and information to support workforce planning, monitoring and development of services. Acting operational manager of workforce planning.
- Working knowledge of Hays benchmarking/methology
- Job evaluation, data analysis, HR systems
The HR Manager will lead the HR function and assist in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, compensation and talent management.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management