Oil & Gas jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Oil & Gas jobs
- Featured JobBerlinPermanentYou take over a position in the area of SCM or logistics. The areas in question cover Transport, Replenishment, Supply Coordination and Storage. Depending on your professional experience, this can also be a leadership position.
- International Oil/Gas Company SCM/Logistics
The candidate must have the vision of a Refining Business Complex head with leadership qualities to drive Operations Excellence program independently rather than as coordinator. Should have working experience in an international Oil Companies with good exposure to world refining scenarios.
- Projects, proposals, contracts, refinery, engineering
- Commerical and economic trends in refinery
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible to manage the annual business operational plans and strategic business plans, as well as, develop and execute plans to obtain strategic growth and conduct economic modelling.
DohaPermanentAED45,000 - AED50,000 per month (AED540,000 - AED600,000)
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Conduct economic analysis of capital projects
The role holder will be responsible to develop, maintain and communicate the short-term and long-term strategic business plans, business performance analysis and development of meaningful metrics across the business. Ensure the development of the five year strategy, annual business plan and corporate key performance indicators in order to achieve the strategic objectives in line with the Company vision.
QatarPermanentAED40,000 - AED45,000
- Develop short-term and long-term strategic business plans
- Leading Energy business in Qatar
Regional Oil & Gas business looking for a Head of Risk Management in Qatar
About Michael Page Oil & GasOil and gas is a major industry sector for Michael Page both in the Middle East and around the world. Within our oil and gas practice, we have specialist teams focusing on technical and engineering.Our experience covers recruitment with operators, contractors, consultancies, subcontractors and oil and gas services/product suppliers.
The team in the Middle East is part of the global Michel Page Oil & Gas business. We specialise in connecting oil and gas people with career opportunities throughout our international network. To find out more about our global capabilities and to search for international jobs please visit: oilandgas.page.comFor opportunities based only in the Middle East, you can browse our current roles now.To speak to us directly, please get in touch with Ryan Lewis (details below) or find out more about our wider Michael Page Oil & Gas network.
- Process engineer/process safety/loss prevention
- Project engineering/project manager/engineering manager/project director
- Construction/commissioning/hook up/maintenance/operations
- Geosciences/drilling/well engineering/production/petroleum
- Project controls/planning/costing/scheduling/estimating/material management
- Designer/draughtsman/CAD operator
Contact:Ryan LewisManager - Oil & Gas – Technical and EngineeringMichael Page Middle East+971 4 709 0328 – Dubai+971 (0)2 611 9200 - Abu Dhabi+974 44101548 – Doha
Latest jobsTechnical Interface CoordinatorQatarPermanentBusiness Development Manager - Energy IndustryQatarPermanentBUSINESS PLANNING MANAGERDohaPermanentAED45,000 - AED50,000 per month (AED540,000 - AED600,000)Head of Risk Management - Oil & GasQatarPermanentAED40,000 - AED45,000Supply Chain Management / LogisticsBerlinPermanentGeneral Manager Oil & GasFrancePermanentView More Jobs