Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- DubaiPermanentAED40,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED480,000 - AED540,000)
This leading part government IT technology business in the UAE, specialising in the financial services sector is currently looking for a Procurement Manager to manage purchasing, and tendering activity within the company, strategic sourcing and ensuring that the value for money is maximized, and cost savings are generated. The candidate should demonstrate annual cost saving via commercial, negotiation and strategic initiatives in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
United Arab EmiratesPermanentAED30,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED360,000)
- Strategic Procurement Manager
- IT Technology Business
A leading FMCG manufacturing business based here in Dubai involved in innovative manufacturing, which is currently looking for a Category Manager for Chemicals, working closely with suppliers and internal departments within the company. The job will include efficient procurement of raw materials, mitigating the company's supply risk and being up-to-date with market trends.
- Category Manager for Chemicals
- Manufacturing company
This position will be responsible in directing and sponsoring our client's sourcing activities, working closely with the procurement organisation, senior leadership and Purchasing Managers in pursuit of sustainable reductions in the total cost of goods and services procured. You will be reporting to the COO and will have 7 direct reports that include directors and managers. *You will need to have procured raw materials such as agricultural products (grains) for foods to be successful.
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED22,000
- Have you managed sourcing/procurement of raw materials such as grains?
- Have you procured raw materials for food/packaging?
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for:
- Implementing strategies and tactics to effectively manage the local sourcing in order to maximise supplier performance and support the business plan. Responsibilities may include managing a team of Sourcing Specialists.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Category, Supplier Management and Sustaining teams
- Large multi-national, leaders in providing engineering facilities to oil & gas
- Procurement Specialist - experience within Facilites Management (FM)