Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
This position will be responsible in directing and sponsoring our client's sourcing activities, working closely with the procurement organisation, senior leadership and Purchasing Managers in pursuit of sustainable reductions in the total cost of goods and services procured. You will be reporting to the COO and will have 7 direct reports that include directors and managers. *You will need to have procured raw materials such as agricultural products (grains) for foods to be successful.
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED22,000
- Have you managed sourcing/procurement of raw materials such as grains?
- Have you procured raw materials for food/packaging?
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for:
- Implementing strategies and tactics to effectively manage the local sourcing in order to maximise supplier performance and support the business plan. Responsibilities may include managing a team of Sourcing Specialists.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Category, Supplier Management and Sustaining teams
- Large multi-national, leaders in providing engineering facilities to oil & gas
- Procurement Specialist - experience within Facilites Management (FM)