Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanentAED40,000 - AED44,000
A well known entertainment group, with a large portfolio, based out of the UAE are currently looking for a Procurement Director to lead many new construction projects of building new premises and the refurbishments of older premises within the UAE. As well as contruction, the role will cover all spend for the business across Marketing, Commercial contracts, Facilities, Services, Equipment and food/drink catering categories.
DubaiTemporaryAED10,000 - AED10,000 per month (AED120,000)
- Procurement Director for a leading entertainment group
- Managing all spend across Construction of new premises and commercial contracts
As the Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the procurement team on purchasing activities within Facilities Management. You will negotiate with suppliers to ensure best term of business and procurement process efficiency.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading U.A.E organization.
- Must have Facilities Management procurement experience.
As the Category Specialist, you will play a critical role in developing category strategies, leading strategic sourcing activities and Supplier Relationship Management with respect to overall business strategy in order to achieve significant cost reductions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employe
- Must have strategic experience in the Category of Facilities Management
Our client is a leading global management consulting firm, based in Dubai.
DubaiPermanentAED28,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED336,000 - AED360,000)
- Advisory services - consulting
- Procuremnt and sourcing
A large investments company with major roots into Dubai and Abu Dhabi are currently looking to add a new member to their Procurement management team. As the Supplier Relationship Manager you will be tasked to lead the supplier management and evaluation process, approving potential suppliers in the market to deal with by factual and measurable assessment, monitoring selected suppliers and evaluating their performance for the purposes of reducing costs, mitigating risk and driving continuous improvement throughout.
This is a development role and as the accountable spend of the procurement function grows (currently acquaints to only 20% of the group's total spend), then the size of this role will too, with the aim of taking on 3 people and contributing to the overall objective of taking over 50% of the businesses' procurement spending power.
- Exclusive Supplier Relationship Manager (Procurement) role
- Based in Dubai