Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- KuwaitPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
Reporting to the Group Procurement Director, this role will evaluate and approve all Opco's requirements (commercially) in accordance with the governance
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED32,000
- Establish Framework Agreements and Price Books with the main Network vendors
- Manage Group RFPs for strategic bids
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a Product Manager for its operations based in Abu Dhabi. The Product Manager is responsible for:
Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall product development that best enables the company to gain competitive advantage.
being the company's expert on products, culture, competition and relationships in assigned markets.
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED30,000
- A leading entertainment provider in Abu Dhabi are looking for a product manager
- Responsible for negotiating contracts and developing supplier relationships
Our client, a global business service provider are looking for an experienced procurement lead who will be responsible for managing key supplier relationships within FM and comes with at least 2-3 years experience within FM procurement.
SharjahPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000
- Global business service providers are looking for a procurement lead within FM
- Must have 2-3 years expeirence within FM procurement
My client, one of the largest dry food manufacturers locally, is looking to recruit a procurement head for its operations based in Sharjah. The procurement head is responsible for:
- Managing and negotiating suppliers relationships within the dry foods industry
- Working alongside the procurement manager to manage the procurement process
- Analyse and manage new and existing supplier relationships
- A leading dry foods business, looking for procurement head in Sharjah
- The candidate must come from a dry foods procurement background
My client, one of the largest food manufacturers and distributers locally, is looking to recruit an Associate Procurement Manager to manage in-direct spend for its operations based in SHARJAH. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all aspects of procurement within the in-direct spend are well managed and maintained.
- To effectively coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders on the most cost effective and highest quality in-direct services
DubaiPermanentAED35,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED540,000)
- A leading FMCG manufacturer with significant presence in the UAE region.
- Procurement management - In-Direct
As the Procurement Manager, you will be accountable for the operation of the Middle East (ME) procurement hub and oversee all procurement strategies and activity within the ME.
You would be responsible for the development of new sourcing opportunities within new markets, identifying the potential benefits and risks, planning and implementing projects to deliver cost savings to Lubricants and other parts of the business.
InternationalPermanentAED32,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED384,000 - AED420,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global multinational organization.
- Lubricant procurement experience or have worked for a large energy business.
As the IT Category Manager, you will play a critical role in developing category strategies, leading strategic sourcing activities with respect to overall business strategy in order to achieve significant cost reductions.
You will be managing all aspects of the hardware, software and telecom categories including both sourcing and supplier management activities
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have strategic experience in the Category of IT Sourcing
My client, the leaders in smart mobile phone solutions based locally, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to manage their procurement team and is responsible for;
- Ensuring that all aspects of procurement within the in-direct and raw materials spend are well managed.
- To effectively manage the procurement team and guide them on selecting the most cost effective and highest quality resources from suppliers.
- A leading phone solutions manufacturer with significant presence in the UAE
- Procurement management, In-Direct and Procurement of Raw Materials