Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
My client, one of the largest food manufacturers and distributers locally, is looking to recruit an Associate Procurement Manager to manage in-direct spend for its operations based in SHARJAH. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all aspects of procurement within the in-direct spend are well managed and maintained.
- To effectively coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders on the most cost effective and highest quality in-direct services
DubaiPermanentAED35,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED540,000)
- A leading FMCG manufacturer with significant presence in the UAE region.
- Procurement management - In-Direct
As the Procurement Manager, you will be accountable for the operation of the Middle East (ME) procurement hub and oversee all procurement strategies and activity within the ME.
You would be responsible for the development of new sourcing opportunities within new markets, identifying the potential benefits and risks, planning and implementing projects to deliver cost savings to Lubricants and other parts of the business.
InternationalPermanentAED32,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED384,000 - AED420,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global multinational organization.
- Lubricant procurement experience or have worked for a large energy business.
As the IT Category Manager, you will play a critical role in developing category strategies, leading strategic sourcing activities with respect to overall business strategy in order to achieve significant cost reductions.
You will be managing all aspects of the hardware, software and telecom categories including both sourcing and supplier management activities
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have strategic experience in the Category of IT Sourcing
My client, the leaders in smart mobile phone solutions based locally, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to manage their procurement team and is responsible for;
- Ensuring that all aspects of procurement within the in-direct and raw materials spend are well managed.
- To effectively manage the procurement team and guide them on selecting the most cost effective and highest quality resources from suppliers.
- A leading phone solutions manufacturer with significant presence in the UAE
- Procurement management, In-Direct and Procurement of Raw Materials
Senior Leadership Opportunity with a rapidly expanding Automotive company.