Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000
Category Manager - Food
Abu DhabiPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000
- Leading food service business in Dubai, is looking for a Category Manager (Food)
- MUST have 3-5 UAE food (poultry) purchasing experience to be successful
A leading investment company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Senior Associate to manage their professional services spend.
DubaiPermanentAED22,000 - AED28,000
- A highly reputable investment firm in Abu Dhabi are looking for a senior advisor
- MUST have experience with a multi-national within procurement consultancy
Our client, a leading equipment solutions business based in Dubai is looking for Category Manager for their Logistics spend who will be responsible for tactically sourcing logistics suppliers with the expectation of 100% on time delivery service as well as delivering effective cost savings.
DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED32,000
- I require an experienced Logistics Category Manager
- You MUST be a European or British passport holder to be successful for this role
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers is looking for a Product Manager based in Abu Dhabi.
- Using market research to create the best holiday and excursions package products
Responsible for negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall product development that best enables the company to gain competitive advantage.
being the company's expert on products, culture, competition and relationships in assigned markets.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000
- A leading entertainment provider in Abu Dhabi are looking for a Product Director
- Responsible for creating holiday packages and negotiating supplier contracts
My client, one of the largest tourism entertainment providers based locally, is looking to recruit a 12 month fixed term Category Manager for its marketing spend based in Abu Dhabi who will be responsible for:
- Negotiating contracts, developing supplier relationships and overall marketing supplier development
- Managing marketing agencies for ATL and BTL marketing purchases
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED30,000
- Largest tourism & entertainment provider based in Abu Dhabi
- Looking for a 12 month FT category manager to manage their marketing spend
Our client, a global business service provider are looking for an experienced procurement lead who will be responsible for managing key supplier relationships within FM and comes with at least 2-3 years experience within FM procurement.
SharjahPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000
- Global business service providers are looking for a procurement lead within FM
- Must have 2-3 years expeirence within FM procurement
My client, one of the largest dry food manufacturers locally, is looking to recruit a procurement head for its operations based in Sharjah. The procurement head is responsible for:
- Managing and negotiating suppliers relationships within the dry foods industry
- Working alongside the procurement manager to manage the procurement process
- Analyse and manage new and existing supplier relationships
- A leading dry foods business, looking for procurement head in Sharjah
- The candidate must come from a dry foods procurement background
My client, one of the largest food manufacturers and distributers locally, is looking to recruit an Associate Procurement Manager to manage in-direct spend for its operations based in SHARJAH. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all aspects of procurement within the in-direct spend are well managed and maintained.
- To effectively coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders on the most cost effective and highest quality in-direct services
DubaiPermanentAED35,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED540,000)
- A leading FMCG manufacturer with significant presence in the UAE region.
- Procurement management - In-Direct
As the Procurement Manager, you will be accountable for the operation of the Middle East (ME) procurement hub and oversee all procurement strategies and activity within the ME.
You would be responsible for the development of new sourcing opportunities within new markets, identifying the potential benefits and risks, planning and implementing projects to deliver cost savings to Lubricants and other parts of the business.
InternationalPermanentAED32,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED384,000 - AED420,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading global multinational organization.
- Lubricant procurement experience or have worked for a large energy business.
As the IT Category Manager, you will play a critical role in developing category strategies, leading strategic sourcing activities with respect to overall business strategy in order to achieve significant cost reductions.
You will be managing all aspects of the hardware, software and telecom categories including both sourcing and supplier management activities
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have strategic experience in the Category of IT Sourcing