Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Have you operated at director level within supply chain for a retailer?
- Have you got e-commerce supply chain experience?
Seeking a learning and development manager for a hospitality company.
InternationalPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000 per day (AED7,799,400 - AED10,399,200)
- Learning and Development at a management level
- Hospitality industry
As the Supply Chain Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the decision making of all major supply chain planning activities and operations.
You will be accountable managing purchases, inventory levels, supplier/customer communication and resolving any arising supply chain issues by diligently applying proven supply chain management practices.
DubaiTemporaryAED25,000 - AED26,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have supply chain management experience within the Retail business.
My client, a Multinational Construction firm is looking to recruit Project Manager on contract basis for 3 months to handle a govt project
Saudi ArabiaPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000
- *Supply Chain management role
- *Previous experience in construction project management required
This senior supply chain & logistics position will report directly to the Operations Director for the manufacturing site. You will play an integral role, managing all end to end supply chain activities for this well known multinational manufacturing business.
*This position is solely for a Saudi National - please do NOT apply if you are not Saudi*
DubaiPermanentAED24,000 - AED25,000
- A multinational manufacturing business, based in Jeddah - Supply Chain Manager
- *We can only accept Saudi National CV's*
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the effective functional management of all people involved into Supply Chain Processes starting from Customer Service, through Distribution, Planning, Purchasing, Shipping and Warehousing within the company.
She/He manages and coordinates material control functions to ensure effective purchasing, receiving, storage, consumption, delivery, and materials accountability systems to support organization
- Excellent opportunity in a multinational Oil and Gas company
- Looking for immidiately available candidates