Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is a leading educational institution with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to the organisation's continued success, it is looking to expand its presence in Abu Dhabi and, is looking for a Senior Manager who can manage their FM Operations and provide project management guidance.
- Facilities Management
- Project management
General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
Attractive Tax Free package
Long term career opportunity
- General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
- Long term career opportunity
Looking to appoint a Development Manager to negotiate and secure new opportunities for our client as well as manage the properties of an existing portfolio across the residential and hospitality asset classes.
- Saudi Arabia based family group
- Development Manager with experience across a mixed class asset portfolio
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Retail Leasing Manager to manage properties across a number of different retail categories.
- Real estate developer in Saudi Arabia looking to appoint leasing professional
- Ideal candidate will have extensive experience across retail and mall assets
Our client is seeking a strategic and tactical Contracts Manager to be accountable for handling the outsourcing of facilities services across their existing asset portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for appointing all soft services necessary to ensure full and effective operation of assets that meet the objectives of our client and key stakeholders.
- Abu Dhabi based asset management company looking to appoint Contract Manager
- Seeking a results driven individual with a strong soft services background
Reporting to the chairmen, you will responsible for-
- The overall existing real estate portfolio ensuring that their mixed used assets are fully utilised and delivering maximum commercial value
- Oversee feasibility for new medium sized development projects across retail, commercial and residential
- Worked with external design and delivery consultants on projects
- Manage the overall team within the real estate group
- Annual business plan presentation to board
- Dubai based family group
- Overall responsibility of the real estate portfolio
Our client is looking to grow their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion and is seeking a Property Manager to manage multiple assets throughout their existing property portfolio.
- Real estate developer in Saudi Arabia to expand their asset management team
- Seeking a PM professional with experience across a mixed asset portfolio
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
DohaPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED420,000)
- Leading real estate developer to appoint facilities management professionals
- This company has an extensive existing asset portfolio
Responsible for day-to-day project management success of all tenant project phases including, but not limited to, planning and design schematics, construction documentation, tenant permitting procedures and tracking, construction administration and providing the final sign off / completion certificate (against documentation submitted and previously approved) from The Mall Management to tenants which will allow them to open for trade.
- Handling the construction and fitout of one largest malls in the region
- Interview & assess potential Fit-out contractors, MEP contractors and Designers
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio from SAR 4 billion to upward of 10 billion, our client is seeking a Director of Property to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
- Largest real estate developer in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Head of Property