Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Our client is a leading educational institution with a strong presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Due to the organisation's continued success, it is looking to expand its presence in Abu Dhabi and, is looking for a Senior Manager who can manage their FM Operations and provide project management guidance.
- Facilities Management
- Project management
General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
Attractive Tax Free package
Long term career opportunity
- General Manager / COO - Major Theme Park - Dubai - 3m+ Footfall
- Long term career opportunity
Reporting into the Head of Project Management Office, the Commercial Contact Manager will be responsible for leading and managing all operational commercial activities and solutions including: contract document management, contract performance management, contract change management, contract growth/scope management, sub-contractor /partner contract management, supplier standard T&Cs, subcontractor/supplier contract negotiations and procurement management.
- KSA Real Estate Developer seeking
- Commercial Manager to manage contracts of large, notable projects
Reporting into the Director of Asset Management, the Compound Manager is responsible for providing advisory customer services and overseeing all aspects of property operations including staff performance, resident satisfaction and financial success
- Leading KSA Real Estate Developer
- Seeking a Compound Manager to head up existing residential portfolio
The Director of General Services shall be accountable for the overall contract performance of strategically outsourced hard and soft services and shall be responsible for delivering effectively outcomes that meet the objectives of our client and its critical stakeholders.
- Abu Dhabi Asset Management Coampany looking to appoint
- Director of General Services
The purpose of this job is to assist our client in the operational department in terms of planning, handling budget, analysing capital expenditure, forecasting income and managing the F & B. The role holder is responsible for managing hospitality operation section and monitoring the key performance indicators
- Real Estate Company looking to appoint Director of Operations
- To head up Hospitality entity of the business
Reporting into the Estate Manager, our client is seeking a facilities management professional who has experience managing a residential and commercial portfolio of assets to manage the hard and soft services for a number of high-end luxury villas and towers.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
- Family group company looking to appoint
- Facilities professional to manage a portfolio of residential commercial assets
Reporting to the General Manager, the Leasing Manager will be responsible for achieving company occupancy objectives and heading up the facilities operational platform across an existing portfolio of residential assets.
DohaPermanentAED45,000 - AED50,000 per month (AED540,000 - AED600,000)
- Real estate company - Residential
- Seeking a leasing management professional
As a HSEQ Director you will have to develop, maintain and improve an occupational health and safety system as well as a quality and environmental system, to assist all the Directors and Managers to reach excellence in Health and Safety Practices for their teams and to provide the management and supervisors with the appropriate information, training and tools to continuously reduce injuries and common occupational health issues.
- Develop, maintain and improve an occupational health and safety system
- Leading Facilities Management company in Qatar
Leasing Manager will be overseeing all leasing operations across a large, newly built retail complex. They will manage sales and marketing to enhance prospective foot traffic and fulfil occupancy objectives for the shopping mall.
- Real estate developer
- Looking to appoint Leasing Manager for shopping mall assets