40 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
The Sweater Designer will assume complete design responsibility for sweater concept development through product development
- Design responsibility for sweater concept and product development
- Minimum 4-5 years design experience
The Business Development Director will be responsible for growing the organisation's client base and winning orders from leading value and high-street fashion brands world-wide
- Responsible for growing the client database worldwide
- Must have connections with buyers/ buying directors within fashion retailers
The General Manager will be responsible for launching and driving the franchise F&B business for a leading business in Kuwait.
- Must have F&B experience in the Middle East with a franchise partner
- Accountability for launching and driving the F&B business within the group
The Retail Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the retail and wholesale network in the U.A.E from sales to finance to operational excellence.
- Must have experience in a premium/luxury brand
- Must have experience in the UAE
The Sales & Relationship Manager will be responsible for attracting and retaining the Chinese customer segment, both tourists and residents, in the U.A.E.
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Will be responsible for growing and retaining Chinese clientelle for the brand
The Store Manager will be responsible for leading the successful operations of the boutique in Qatar with a focus on clienteling and team development.
Featured JobQatarPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
- Significant boutique management experience in a luxury fashion brand
- Successful track record in managing a team
Michael Page Middle East are looking for a Retail Operations Manager - Qatar to join a leading a Cosmetic and Body Care Retailer based in Qatar.
QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)
- Market leading Health & Beauty retailer
- Based in Qatar - Stores regionally across the Gulf
Regional Group seeks a General Manager for their Casual Dining businesses across Qatar
- multi brand
- multi site locations
The new hire would have and advisory and control/follow-up role to assist the Owner and Director of the company.
QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000
- Contemporary ladieswear brand
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience with a luxury brand
Responsible for developing F & B operations business plan and optimizing the achievement of the Company's strategic goals. Manage all F & B operations with the end goal of maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement, includes recruiting, training and developing staff, interfacing with franchisors and clients, developing operational and marketing plans and tracking financial performance of the operation
- Cafe, Casual Dining
About Michael Page RetailLeverage our expertise to help you find the right retail job for you.Michael Page Retail is considered one of the leading retail recruitment companies in the Middle East with a team of specialist consultants. We can depend upon relationships we have forged over time, with clients including traditional store multiples and department stores, multi-channel operations, online retailers, mail order and TV shopping channels, covering food, non-food and general merchandise.We’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates through our 155 offices in 36 countries.
Latest jobsSweater Designer - Garment ManufacturerDubaiPermanentBusiness Development Director - Garment ManufacturerDubaiPermanentGeneral Manager - F&B - KuwaitKuwaitPermanentGM - Casual DiningQatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)F&B (Food and Beverage) Operations ManagerQatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED35,000High-end Cosmetics Brand ManagerQatarPermanentAssistant Business Manager - FashionDubaiPermanentMall Operations ManagerQatarPermanentDepartment Head - Fresh FoodDubaiPermanentView More Jobs