Retail - Area Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
The Retail Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the retail and wholesale network in the U.A.E from sales to finance to operational excellence.
- Must have experience in a premium/luxury brand
- Must have experience in the UAE
The Sales & Relationship Manager will be responsible for attracting and retaining the Chinese customer segment, both tourists and residents, in the U.A.E.
Featured JobQatarPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Will be responsible for growing and retaining Chinese clientelle for the brand
Michael Page Middle East are looking for a Retail Operations Manager - Qatar to join a leading a Cosmetic and Body Care Retailer based in Qatar.
- Market leading Health & Beauty retailer
- Based in Qatar - Stores regionally across the Gulf
Our Client is currently seeking a for a brand manager to own responsibility of all retail brands, planning and driving all retail operations for the brands and to achieve the business goals.
- High-end cosmetics brand management
- Experience in a managerial capacity in retail
To provide the business with Retail leadership in Asia to further achieve growth and execute excellent customer experience as internal culture across all markets. This role is based in Singapore.
- Strategic & leadership role
- Aggressive investment plan in Asia
The Wholesale Executive will be responsible for developing and managing the wholesale business for the brand in the Middle East. This will involve identifying potential accounts and growing the presence of the brand across multi-brand retailers in the GCC.
DubaiPermanentAED23,000 - AED24,000 per month (AED276,000 - AED288,000)
- Must have experience in a fashion/lifestyle/sports brand
- Must have experience selling into multi-brand retailers in the GCC
The Franchise and Wholesale Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the retail and distribution network of the business in the Middle East.
- 5+ years experience managing franchise, wholesale and/or travel retail accounts
- Must have experience in the Middle East
The Training Manager will oversee the localisation and implementation of the training strategy across the retail network in the Middle East
DubaiPermanentAED16,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED192,000 - AED204,000)
- Over 5 years training experience in the retail industry
- Fluency in Arabic is a must
The Training Manager will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs for the brand across the retail network in the Middle East
- Must be a fluent Arabic Speaker
- Must have experience in training for a make-up brand
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for the developing lifestyle and fashion accounts in the Middle East.
- Must have commercial experience in a lifestyle/fashion/sports brand
- Must be passionate about the footwear industry