Retail - Area Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Area Management jobs
- Featured JobDubaiPermanent
The Sales & Relationship Manager will be responsible for attracting and retaining the Chinese customer segment, both tourists and residents, in the U.A.E.
Featured JobQatarPermanentAED15,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED180,000 - AED240,000)
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin
- Will be responsible for growing and retaining Chinese clientelle for the brand
Michael Page Middle East are looking for a Retail Operations Manager - Qatar to join a leading a Cosmetic and Body Care Retailer based in Qatar.
- Market leading Health & Beauty retailer
- Based in Qatar - Stores regionally across the Gulf
The Wholesale Executive will be responsible for developing and managing the wholesale business for the brand in the Middle East. This will involve identifying potential accounts and growing the presence of the brand across multi-brand retailers in the GCC.
DubaiPermanentAED23,000 - AED24,000 per month (AED276,000 - AED288,000)
- Must have experience in a fashion/lifestyle/sports brand
- Must have experience selling into multi-brand retailers in the GCC
The Franchise and Wholesale Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the retail and distribution network of the business in the Middle East.
- 5+ years experience managing franchise, wholesale and/or travel retail accounts
- Must have experience in the Middle East
The Training Manager will oversee the localisation and implementation of the training strategy across the retail network in the Middle East
DubaiPermanentAED16,000 - AED17,000 per month (AED192,000 - AED204,000)
- Over 5 years training experience in the retail industry
- Fluency in Arabic is a must
The Training Manager will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programs for the brand across the retail network in the Middle East
- Must be a fluent Arabic Speaker
- Must have experience in training for a make-up brand
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for the developing lifestyle and fashion accounts in the Middle East.
- Must have commercial experience in a lifestyle/fashion/sports brand
- Must be passionate about the footwear industry
The Retail Manager will be responsible for the commercial strategy, successful retail operations and business expansion across the key markets in the GCC
- Must have experience in luxury, fashion experience preferred
- Proven track record in retail management in luxury, ideally in the Middle East
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the strategic development of key accounts (sports retailers) in the GCC region
- Must have experience working with key accounts in the sports industry
- Fluency in Arabic is highly preferred
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the successful management of distributors across the Middle East ensuring their success and their allignment with the company's guidelines
- 2-4 years sales experience in the Middle East
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with designated accounts