Retail - Buying jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Responsible for developing strategic buying plans for the assigned department/category. The job holder will also ensure smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation and selection, in compliance with the contract principles to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the concept
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED300,000)
- Buying Management experience
- Casual Menswear
Develop strategic buying plans and ensure smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation and selection etc., in compliance with the contract principles, to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the concept.
DubaiPermanentAED20,000 - AED22,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED264,000)
- 2-3 years experience in a woman's handbags and accessories buying role
- Good understanding of fashion trends for the Middle East market
Responsible for creating the design strategy for the ladies buying department in order to ensure the right product mix.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in design of ladies footwear
- Communication skills, attention to detail, flexibility, planning
For the role of Business Manager Lingerie - Fashion, we are looking for an experienced professional who wants to work for a leading fashion organization.
Business Manager Lingerie - Fashion would be reporting to the Buying Head in the Retail organisation in Dubai.
- Head office based in the UAE. Stores regionally over the Gulf.
- Tax free competitive salary and attractive benfits