Retail - Operations jobs
5 Matching Jobs
The Mall Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and control of all maintenance inspection and safety functions.
- Retail Management
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Real Estate industry
The new hire would have and advisory and control/follow-up role to assist the Owner and Director of the company.
- Contemporary ladieswear brand
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience with a luxury brand
Oversee and manage all operations of the mall, as well as ensuring the functionality, and provide an efficient and safe environment for tenants and guests.
- Facilities Managment experience
- Health & safety qualification
Responsible for planning and driving concept's retail operations so as to ensure maximum sales , maximum profitability,optimum stocking, increase in customer satisfaction and continued business growth. Responsabilities will also include maintaining the desired visual merchandising, retail operations, customer service, replenishment, recovery standards in his/her area in the store in all aspects.
- Fast Fashion - High Volume Environment
- Minimum 6 years in retail industry handling an area.
The Training Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the training strategy across stores and POS in the MENA region
- Must have training experience ideally in the retail sector
- Arabic speakers are highly preferred