Retail - Store Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Store Management jobs
- Featured JobQatarPermanent
Michael Page are looking for highly talented sales associates to join a new store in Qatar.
- Incredible opportunity to join one of the worlds leading luxury brands
- Candidates must have luxury sales experience
The Store Manager will be responsible for leading the successful operations of the boutique in Qatar with a focus on clienteling and team development.
- Significant boutique management experience in a luxury fashion brand
- Successful track record in managing a team
Responsible for ensuring the retail execution of the Boutique is to the highest standard and that all targets of sales and profitability are met and exceeded : purchasing of the most appropriate product range to achieve targets and ongoing management of product; providing leadership, direction, training and development to the store teams; ensuring visual execution is as per brand and business standard; and that all commercial opportunities are maximised.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in buying/brand management
- Strong customer service skill and passion for the retail business
This is for a Store Manager position for one of the world leading luxury brands. The store is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Store Manager, Boutique Manager, Luxury
- Italian brand, retail, management
This Saudi-based Hypermarket Manager role is for a leading super market and Hypermarket chain in the Middle East. Depending on the candidate, the role could be based in either Jeddah, Riyadh or Dammam
- Must have experience managing a hypermarket
- Must be open to moving to Saudi Arabia