46 Matching Jobs
- DubaiPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000
IT Manager needed for a Jebel Ali based company with 3+ years experience in IT Management.
- IT Manager MUST HAVE: ERP Manufacturing Experience - pref: IFS
- Based in Dubai - Multi National utilities company
Technical consultant providing support to external customers.
DohaPermanentAED65,000 - AED70,000 per month (AED780,000 - AED840,000)
- Technical Consultant - Card Payment Technology Implementation
- Large Digital Payment Organisation
Manage and review all IT Services operations to ensure the highest level of ethical business practices, corporate economic development and shareholder return.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Expereince within ERP Implementation & IT Security
- Strong sales background and must have managed multimillion dollar P&L
Provide IT Deskside support, working closely with the centralised IT Service Desk for all IT related incidents and service requests. Maintain and manage on-site infrastructure working with central teams. Responsible for all IT office and user functioning within supported offices supported by the central resources and according to firm policies.
- IT Support Manager - Microsoft stack
- Global Legal organisation
To lead the SAP Project end-to-end, system integration of new business units & locations, new business system roll outs, initiatives & processes
- SAP Project Manager
- Abu Dhabi based FMCG organisation
Michael Page is working with a Retailer in Dubai who are searching for a Security Architect.
SharjahPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)
- Security Architect Customer Facing Pre-sales role
- Telco giant in Dubai
You will take on a key role in the system implementation and support activities. As the HR IT Project Manager, you will be exposed to numerous Success Factors modules and directly work on various system functions such as interfaces, reporting, training and global system support. The scope and breadth of responsibilities will vary substantially based on timing and project workload.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation on a massive project
- Must have excellent Success Factors experience & Oracle ERP knowledge
The person in this position is responsible for leading projects from A to Z, and ensuring accurate delivery of all project requirements. He will also be in charge of managing the software development teams
- CTO - Background in Software and Product Development
- Insurtech company - based in Dubai
You will set up The Project Management Office (PMO) to help ensure the organisation's goals are achieved through effective development and leadership. You will play a key role in coordinating and overseeing the special projects and act as a "Centre of Excellence", designed to help achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools.
- Fantastic opportunity to set up a PMO for a government organisation
- Must be hands-on project manager with extensive executive stakeholder experience
The PMO's key mission is the management of Strategic Business Projects and Transformation across the entire organisation. It also has a requirement to maintain an oversight of all Projects across the organisation, as well as Project Methodology and Frameworks. As such, it is the focal point for change and transformation across the organisation and will ensure that strategic projects are managed by capable business professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious UAE organisations
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy, ideally Euro/US
About Michael Page TechnologyIf you’re looking for a job in technology, let us use our expertise to help you find a suitable position. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading IT and technology recruitment companies with a team of specialist consultants.With over 155 offices in 36 countries we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Latest jobsIT Manager MUST HAVE: ERP Manufacturing Experience - pref: IFSDubaiPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000Technical Consultant - Card Payment Technology ImplementationDubaiPermanentCEO - IT Service ProviderDohaPermanentAED65,000 - AED70,000 per month (AED780,000 - AED840,000)IT Support ManagerUnited Arab EmiratesPermanentSAP Project ManagerAbu DhabiPermanentHR IT Project Manager - Success Factors - Oracle ERPSharjahPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)CTO - Background in Software and Product DevelopmentDubaiPermanentPMO Director - Government OrganisationDubaiPermanentInternal Management Consultant (6 Month Extendable Contract)Abu DhabiTemporaryView More Jobs