Technology - Abu Dhabi jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Technology - Abu Dhabi jobs
- Abu DhabiPermanent
You will be the Customer Data and Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for delivering an optimal analytical solution. Also enable them to capture comprehensive business insights that will shape business decisions and drive business value.
Note: This role will represent the business in the rollout of the Customer Data, Analytics, Insight and BI workstream but must have a firm technical understanding.
- Customer Data and Business Intelligence Manager
- Abu Dhabi - 12 Month Contract - Tax Free
To lead the SAP Project end-to-end, system integration of new business units & locations, new business system roll outs, initiatives & processes
- SAP Project Manager
- Abu Dhabi based FMCG organisation
The PMO's key mission is the management of Strategic Business Projects and Transformation across the entire organisation. It also has a requirement to maintain an oversight of all Projects across the organisation, as well as Project Methodology and Frameworks. As such, it is the focal point for change and transformation across the organisation and will ensure that strategic projects are managed by capable business professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious UAE organisations
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy, ideally Euro/US
The position is responsible for the planning and coordination of activities related to supply and installation of all security technology and related hardware and equipment as part of the Security Management System upgrade. The position shall ensure successful delivery of project scope to meet technical requirements and industry standards. The position will act as a Coordinator between supply chain and appointed contractor calling off resources as project workload dictates.
Abu DhabiPermanentAED18,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED300,000)
- Security Manager (Physical and IT) - Abu Dhabi
- CCTV - Control Access
As the Business Analyst for the organisation you will use your knowledge and experience to help develop the corporate strategic plans in conjunction with senior leadership. You will also play a key role in M&A analysis activity, providing a variety of research and analysis to senior leadership.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UAE
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy with Tech focus
As the Reference Data Specialist you'll report directly to the Reference Data Manager. Key responsibilities comprise of data maintenance and validation, data quality improvement initiatives, support on projects, data vendor management activities and training colleagues. In addition you'll be expected to contribute to supporting the data governance processes around instrument data, entity data and corresponding hierarchy and core reference data.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious organisations in the
- Must have Data Quality Management Experience, Ideally with Informatica
The Associate - Illiquid Data, reports directly to the Head of Illiquid Data.
- Illiquid Data Analyst - Data Governance
- Sovereign Weath Fund - UAE - 12 month contract
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend solutions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE brand
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend
Joining a developing and evolving department as the Records Management Specialist, you will work very closely with the Manager of the team and be responsible for the implementation of the Records Management Standard. You will proactively ensure that the organisation adopts a best practice approach to the creation, use and disposal of records and information during its lifecycle, which minimise associated information risks.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious organisation in the UAE
- Must have professional certifications and at least 7-8 years relevant experience
This is a great opportunity to lead advanced network exploitation operations, to include Cyber Red Team operations. Additionally, you will have proven experience with in-depth technical analysis of computer networks culminating in the identification of existing and potential vulnerabilities that if exploited would allow unauthorised access to company systems.
- Fantastic opportunity to help develop a world class Cyber Security function
- Must have experience managing Red Team operations to the highest standard
About Michael Page TechnologyIf you’re looking for a job in technology, let us use our expertise to help you find a suitable position. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading IT and technology recruitment companies with a team of specialist consultants.With over 155 offices in 36 countries we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.
Latest jobsCustomer Data and Business Intelligence ManagerAbu DhabiPermanentSAP Project ManagerAbu DhabiPermanentInternal Management Consultant (6 Month Extendable Contract)Abu DhabiTemporarySecurity Manager (Physical and IT)Abu DhabiTemporaryBusiness Analyst - Corporate Strategy - Consulting & Tech Exp.Abu DhabiPermanentAED18,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED300,000)Reference Data Specialist - 12 Month FTC - Informatica DQ ExpAbu DhabiTemporaryIlliquid Data AnalystAbu DhabiTemporaryAED0Business Application Manager - Implement Ticketing SolutionsAbu DhabiPermanentRecords Management Specialist - Professionally CertifiedAbu DhabiPermanentView More Jobs