Technology - Corporate consultancy jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Corporate consultancy jobs
You will set up The Project Management Office (PMO) to help ensure the organisation's goals are achieved through effective development and leadership. You will play a key role in coordinating and overseeing the special projects and act as a "Centre of Excellence", designed to help achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects by developing and maintaining project management methodologies, standards and tools.
InternationalPermanentAED18,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED300,000)
- Fantastic opportunity to set up a PMO for a government organisation
- Must be hands-on project manager with extensive executive stakeholder experience
As the Business Analyst for the organisation you will use your knowledge and experience to help develop the corporate strategic plans in conjunction with senior leadership. You will also play a key role in M&A analysis activity, providing a variety of research and analysis to senior leadership.
DubaiPermanentAED50,000 - AED60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UAE
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy with Tech focus
Senior Analytics Managers bring strong business acumen, rooted in sophisticated analytics training, to various client projects across a broad range of management consulting engagements. While every project is different, our Analytics team consistently delivers high-impact, tangible results. By building a foundation with powerful data, we are able to focus our thinking in the areas of greatest importance to each client and touch the true drivers of change.
- Senior Analytics Manager
- Global Management Consultancy
Joining a developing and evolving department as the Records Management Specialist, you will work very closely with the Manager of the team and be responsible for the implementation of the Records Management Standard. You will proactively ensure that the organisation adopts a best practice approach to the creation, use and disposal of records and information during its lifecycle, which minimise associated information risks.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious organisation in the UAE
- Must have professional certifications and at least 7-8 years relevant experience