Technology - Corporate consultancy jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Corporate consultancy jobs
- KuwaitPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED264,000 - AED300,000)
Responsible for all IT aspects of company strategy. Develop, coordinate and manage all IT company policies. Responsible of all business enabling technologies including establishment of a fully-functioning MIS, with analytical reports and figures. Management of the IT team.
DubaiPermanentAED50,000 - AED60,000
- Provide direction and leadership to the IT team
- Leading educational institution in Kuwait
Senior Analytics Managers bring strong business acumen, rooted in sophisticated analytics training, to various client projects across a broad range of management consulting engagements. While every project is different, our Analytics team consistently delivers high-impact, tangible results. By building a foundation with powerful data, we are able to focus our thinking in the areas of greatest importance to each client and touch the true drivers of change.
- Senior Analytics Manager
- Global Management Consultancy
The dept's key mission is the management of Strategic Business Projects and Transformation across the entire organisation. It also has a requirement to maintain an oversight of all Projects across the organisation, as well as Project Methodology and Frameworks. As such, it is the focal point for change and transformation across the organisation and will ensure that strategic Projects are managed by capable business professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious organisations in UAE
- Must have experience with a top tier management consultancy with FS focus
Joining a developing and evolving department as the Records Management Specialist, you will work very closely with the Manager of the team and be responsible for the implementation of the Records Management Standard. You will proactively ensure that the organisation adopts a best practice approach to the creation, use and disposal of records and information during its lifecycle, which minimise associated information risks.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious organisation in the UAE
- Must have professional certifications and at least 7-8 years relevant experience