Technology - IT Business Analysis jobs
5 Matching Jobs
IT Business Analysis jobs
- QatarPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)
The Senior Health Analyst is responsible for reviewing, critically appraising and strategically analysing health care information that has been extracted from digital systems by data technicians and compiled by health analysts. This is to provide intelligence that enables evidence based decision making.
- Manage healthcare information systems
- Leading healthcare facility in Qatar
As the Reference Data Specialist you'll report directly to the Reference Data Manager. Key responsibilities comprise of data maintenance and validation, data quality improvement initiatives, support on projects, data vendor management activities and training colleagues. In addition you'll be expected to contribute to supporting the data governance processes around instrument data, entity data and corresponding hierarchy and core reference data.
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious organisations in the
- Must have Data Quality Management Experience, Ideally with Informatica
The Associate - Illiquid Data, reports directly to the Head of Illiquid Data.
- Illiquid Data Analyst - Data Governance
- Sovereign Weath Fund - UAE - 12 month contract
Our client is looking for a Contract Sales Specialist in Qatar
DubaiPermanentAED25,000 - AED28,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED336,000)
- Experience with contracts and warranties
- Experience in preparing financial reports
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate data analyst who has the ability to turn information into insight that is vital to business decisions. This Job is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious organisation that is growing by leaps and bounds. The candidate will be exposed to diverse set of assignments and will directly contribute to the growth of business in the country's economic sector.
- Fantastic opportunity to join an important, prestigious organisation to the UAE
- Must have extensive hands on data modelling, data mining and segmentation