Technology - IT Development jobs
10 Matching Jobs
IT Development jobs
- Abu DhabiPermanent
- Specialist Financial Information Management role with one of the largest investment company in the region.
- Must have Finance/EP/BI/ Analytics systems experience on tools like Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos or MicroStrategy
- Specialist role with one of the largest investment company in the region
- Must have Finance/EP/BI/ Analytics systems experience using BI tools
As a Solutions & Data Architect, you will support the Global Exhibitions division in delivering key business led technology solutions. The successful candidate together with the Senior Management Team will design and deliver large scale global projects focused but not limited to Sales CRM, Marketing Automation, Master Data Management and Web CMS platforms.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing global organisation
- Should have strong DBA experience and ideally Talend MDM development
This role is responsible for all aspects of managing the application and providing first and second level support and managing the third level of support with the vendor. This role provides functional guidance to the business in relation to the application.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have experience of application development experience
The role holder is responsible for managing all the UAT Integration of Personal Banking activities aimed at ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transformation initiative for Personal Banking Group.
- UAT Integration Manager - 12 month contract - Abu Dhabi
- Newly merged bank in Abu Dhabi - massive integration project
The role is responsible for managing core banking developments as part of integration & transformation, lead a team and deliver projects, managing quality of the deliverables and timely delivery.
Immediate start preferable.
- Core Banking Development Lead - 12 Month Contract - UAE
- Newly merged bank - can start immediately.
The Senior IT Data Warehouse and BI Specialist's primary responsibility is to coordinate the SDLC activities and BI applications, acting as single point of contact for the vendor(s) that develop the underlying solutions.
The Senior IT Data Warehouse and BI Specialist is also responsible for UAT/SITs environment software package installation (provided by the vendor).
- Fantastic opportunity to join an important, prestigious organisation to the UA
- Must have extensive experience of ETL / DWH / BI application experience
- Urgent Database Administrator (DBA) role within an exciting UAE financial services company
- Must have DBA experience on Linux & Windows in Financial / Banking Institute
- Our client is one of the biggest financial services company in the UAE
- An excellent opportunity with a stable yet rapidly growing organisation
This offers a great opportunity to be a part of a major transformation project in the banking industry. Reporting directly to the Application Lead, the Solution Architect will be responsible for detecting possible issues and delivering high quality solution designs for document management.
- Competitive package
- Tax-free benefits
You will effectively provide business analysis, requirement capture, SQL development, application configuration and customisation, report customisation, and testing of enterprise applications while adhering to standards & best practices and abiding by the company Information Services policies and procedures.
- Incredibly exciting opportunity to manage the Deltek system for a great company
- Must have hands-on experience with Deltek and ability to develop further
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE employer.
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend solutions.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading UAE brand
- Must have experience of application development, ticketing solutions, frontend