Technology - IT Support jobs
6 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- DubaiPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000
IT Manager needed for a Jebel Ali based company with 3+ years experience in IT Management.
United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- IT Manager MUST HAVE: ERP Manufacturing Experience - pref: IFS
- Based in Dubai - Multi National utilities company
Provide IT Deskside support, working closely with the centralised IT Service Desk for all IT related incidents and service requests. Maintain and manage on-site infrastructure working with central teams. Responsible for all IT office and user functioning within supported offices supported by the central resources and according to firm policies.
- IT Support Manager - Microsoft stack
- Global Legal organisation
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and certified BI & Data Consultant. The candidate will help the Analytics team turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions The role of the BI & Data consultants is to deliver value, measurable insights to the wider business as well as help deliver, build and operate the data platform in the analytics area and ensure the data being gathered does so in accordance with the growing data governance.
- BI / Data Consultant - MNC Dubai
- New Analytics Function
The position is responsible for the planning and coordination of activities related to supply and installation of all security technology and related hardware and equipment as part of the Security Management System upgrade. The position shall ensure successful delivery of project scope to meet technical requirements and industry standards. The position will act as a Coordinator between supply chain and appointed contractor calling off resources as project workload dictates.
- Security Manager (Physical and IT) - Abu Dhabi
- CCTV - Control Access
A technical analyst to develop and maintain eFront implementations across all departments. This entails the development and maintenance of reports, screens, dashboards and data feeds. Maintains the well running of eFront production system and provides end-user support.
- Fantastic opportunity for a permanent role within an amazing employer
- Must have extensive experience using Financial Software's with asset managemen
The IT Service Delivery Support Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the IT support services.
You will be responsible for providing professional leadership and operational management to the team and implementing service standards based on the business requirements and best practices.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have extensive ITIL service support desk experience