Technology - Technology consultancy jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Technology consultancy jobs
- Abu DhabiPermanent
To lead the SAP Project end-to-end, system integration of new business units & locations, new business system roll outs, initiatives & processes
SharjahPermanentAED25,000 - AED30,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED360,000)
- SAP Project Manager
- Abu Dhabi based FMCG organisation
You will take on a key role in the system implementation and support activities. As the HR IT Project Manager, you will be exposed to numerous Success Factors modules and directly work on various system functions such as interfaces, reporting, training and global system support. The scope and breadth of responsibilities will vary substantially based on timing and project workload.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation on a massive project
- Must have excellent Success Factors experience & Oracle ERP knowledge
Oversee and manage the security systems designed and implemented on client's sites by The client ensuring that all the systems are solutions/systems meet the requirements of the client's and inline with industry standards and meet the overall objectives of The client.
- security systems
- ELV / Extra low voltage
On an initial three month contract basis you will use your extensive experience with Hyperion Planning / ESSBASE to help manage a business-critical project within a large and complex environment. Your technical knowledge along with your functional expertise will be equally as important in delivering successful objectives over the next minimum 3 months
Abu DhabiPermanentAED20,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED240,000 - AED300,000)
- Exciting and urgent opportunity to join a manage an exciting Hyperion project
- Must have at least 5 years design & development experience of Hyperion Planning
As the ERP Project Manager you will join the business at a critical time as the ERP is just being selected and manage the entire implementation project. The ERP will be implemented across all departments including Finance, HR and Procurement so involves working between all departments and with the vendor. Once the implementation is complete, the employee will manage ongoing development and integration activities.
- Fantastic opportunity to manage a large scale ERP implementation
- Must have implemented an ERP across all department in a sizeable company