You are here
Local Holding Company, Dubai, UAE
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established local holding company in Dubai, with multiple businesses across FMCG, Trading, Manufacturing and Real Estate industry sectors. They currently have close to 40,0000 employees across the manufacturing and corporate facilities in the UAE and KSA and are now looking to further expand their corporate finance and accounting team by hiring a young, experienced Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Accountant role will be responsible to:
- Maintain the books of accounts, oversee A/P, A/R and GL accounting processes.
- Complete the month end reporting and end to end financial accounting.
- Liaise with other colleagues to close the books and manage workloads and deadlines.
- Ensure internal and external reporting is carried out.
- Assist and respond to partner queries and support Finance and Operating team as on when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Accountant role will be a native Arabic speaker with a minimum of 2-3years of accounting experience, coming from a local/holding group or the FMCG/manufacturing industry. Candidates with a professional accounting qualification and experience with SAP will be preferred. The ideal candidate for this role will also be quite dynamic in personality, in order to integrate well with the corporate culture.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly salary of 13000 to 15000 AED, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition, there will be medical insurance, annual flight tickets and discretionary bonus provided. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a large local holding company with a strong regional presence.