You are here
AP Accountant - Jeddah
KSA Nationals preferred
Multinational Conglomerate in Jeddah, KSA
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomerate in Saudi Arabia with a range of diverse consumer products. They are rapidly growing within the region and looking to expand the existing finance and accounting team, by hiring an AP Accountant for their operations in Jeddah.
Reporting into the CFO, this AP Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Pay vendors, verify evidence and contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Analyse vendor accounts, reconciles statements, and corrects discrepancies
- Ensure company policy & procedures are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in accounting
- IT skills - MS Office, SAP
- Candidates must be KSA Nationals, if not native Arabic speakers
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with attractive benefits.