You are here
Arabic Speaking Business Manager -MENA. Generic Pharmaceuticals
- Multinatinal generic Pharmaceutical Supplier / Manufacturer
- Growing new commercial distribution partnerships, and 3rd party business.
About Our Client
Multi-national Generic Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, with products in many clinical areas - Allergy, Cardiovascular, Oncology, CNS, Pain etc.
Currently with some distribution partners in the UAE they need further penetration into the market under their own brand, and 3rd Party white label distributors.
The Arabic Speaking Business Manager -MENA. Generic Pharmaceuticals will be responsible for growing the MENA business.
- Sell under own brand, via setting up and managing distribution partners.
- 3rd party business partnerships to white label and sell under partner brands.
- Bring new products to market in the region.
- Channel Manager is responsible for maintaining excellent relationship with re sellers, communicating all product and channel activities and designing market plans to improve the product market.
- Responsible for Training affiliate re sellers how to effectively sell products.
- Find bad re sellers/ affiliate recruiters and terminate their affiliation or re seller rights.
- Develop training materials, create presentation for re sellers and affiliate recruiters.
The Successful Applicant
The Arabic Speaking Business Manager -MENA. Generic Pharmaceuticals MUST:
- Be fluent in arabic (reading, writing and speaking) and English.
- 5 years proven Sales experience in the GENERIC PHARMACEUTICAL sector, developing new business sales revenue.
- Effective management of 3rd party distribution channels, for both B2B and B2C models
- You must be professional, driven, and hard working.
IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL OF THE CRITERIA ABOVE DO NOT APPLY. ONLY CV's WITH THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
What's on Offer
21,000 - 25,000 AED / Month + bonus (based on region profit), flight tickets, medical insurance.