You are here
Area Manager - Jordan
About Our Client
A global FTSE 250 business services organization, who is looking to enhance their offering into the Middle East
- Manage a territory and ensure profit performance and critical KPI's are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility.
- Handle the full sales cycle from the identifying a new opportunity until successfully closing a deal.
- Partner with the global & regional sales team to penetrate and close new business as required.
- Resolve escalated customers issues
- Attract, train and retain team members
- Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in B2B sales in service industry.
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and value based selling.
- Proven track record in qualifying and closing new business
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Proven knowledge local market
- Fluent English speaker, knowledge of local language would be highly advantageous
- Availability to travel where and when requested by the Company
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package