You are here
Assistant Financial Controller / Management Accountant
Experience within the investment banking, private equity or holding group
Competitive compensation on offer along with other benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a regional leading investment management advisory firm that deals with Asset Management and Private Equity.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments, manage a team of 3 people
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Prepare and assist in maintaining consolidation of accounts and MIS reporting
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Assistant Financial Controller / Management Accountant must have a minimum of 4 years of management accounting, financial controlling, consolidation and MIS reporting experience within the investment banking, private equity or holding group entities. Candidates coming from the BIG 4, should have had some experience auditing Financial Services and Investment Banking clients.
Must have knowledge of Oracle along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
It will be a plus to have a professional accounting / financial qualification (ACCA / CPA / CA). All applicants should be based in Abu Dhabi or be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
***Only applications that fulfil all the above mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Assistant Financial Controller / Management Accountant role will be offered a competitive salary of AED 15,000 - AED 18,000, excluding benefits such as Medical Insurance, Flights and Bonus.