You are here
Assistant Procurement Manager - OS&E
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading U.A.E employer
Must have OS&E procurement experience for a pre-opening project
About Our Client
A leading pioneer within the hospitality sector and properties across the globe, they are only ever looking to secure the best talent available in the market to ensure continuous profitable growth.
- Provide leadership and support of the procurement process for our furniture, fixtures, and equipment categories for the pre-opening of a new property.
- Use strong strategic sourcing skills to identify and develop new sources for the OS&E category. Ensure timely delivery of products and services, and resolve vendor performance issues.
- Capable of handling Sourcing Management, Demand Management and Supplier Relationship Management as a structured process to deliver result for the business.
- Managed spend will be in the range of $5 -$15m - have up to 100 suppliers and be relatively complex and difficult to manage.
- Accountable for the delivery of the sourcing activity including RFX, RFP, and negotiations and contracting to put in place the right suppliers and then manage supplier relationship and performance.
- Manage the preparation of effective reports and presentations for various committee and leadership meetings and other such events.
- Utilize early warning system (analytical tools, etc.) to highlight critical concerns and take corrective action quickly.
- Implement tracking, controlling, and reporting on purchases and payments.
- Utilize analytical tools to highlight critical concerns, and summarize and present data to executive management, along with potential recommendations for improvement.
- Communication requires explaining and discussing technical and process information clearly and concisely with management, technical staff, and business or professional representatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Procurement/Supply Chain, Finance or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5+ years progressive work experience in Hospitality Procurement or Supply Chain Management, contract management, OS&E category management.
- Prior experience with pre-opening will be considered an asset. This role does not involve managing a team.
- Ideal candidate would have strong furniture, fixtures, and equipment sourcing skills in hospitality or other industry.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to address all levels within the organization and work toward consensus
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying an attractive tax-free salary with good benefits for the successful candidate.