You are here
Assistant Relationship Manager - SME (Banking)
Provide one-stop solution for all SME customers' needs.
Will be focusing on acquiring new target SME customers.
About Our Client
A leading regional bank
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing relationships customers pertaining to the SME segment allocated to him/her and act as a 'one-stop solution' for all such customers' requests/ needs. The incumbent will be focusing on acquiring new target SME customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (MBA / Masters preferred
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing banking relationship, ideally in an SME banking segment with at least 1 year of experience in the MENA region
- Strong track record in managing business-to-business relationships with focus on sales and client service
- Experience in credit assessment for SME clients and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Excellent knowledge of SME banking products
What's on Offer
40-42 000 QAR