You are here
Bakery / Pastry Section Manager
- 3-5 years experience as a Bakery/Pastry Section Manager
- Local GCC experience is a plus
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational retailer and one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world with over 1,500 hypermarkets.
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage and motivate the team to meet sales targets and margin and ensure efficiency.
- Manage and ensure proper stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders, near expired & merchandise deliveries) in coordination with the section supervisors.
- Analyse the competition pricing and promotional activities to ensure competitive advantage. (daily basis in Market)
- Manage and control attractive displays and correct pricing are implemented at all times.
- Ensure all hygiene, safety requirements and standards of preparation, preservation and necessary packaging are adhered.
- Establish attractive display implementation of merchandise inside the section.
- Negotiate internal promotions with the supplier to enforce the image of discount inside the section.
- Ensure the Freshness of product display during the day by controlling production date hour & visual aspect of products.
- Ensure proper trainings to the team in order to improve their skills.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree and/or professional qualifications.
- Fluent English and computer skills are MUST.
- Strong negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience: 3-5 years as Bakery/Pastry Section Manager.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits