You are here
BI Analytics Lead - 6 Month FTC - BI Reports & Dashboards
Exciting opportunity to design and develop reporting technology solutions
Must have excellent analytical skills with big data advanced technologies
About Our Client
This is an established and successful organisation with ambitious plans for further development and growth already underway. Significant focus and resource is being invested in various areas of the corporate functions with this brand new role a direct result.
- The BI Analytics Lead is responsible for designing, developing and providing reporting technology solutions & support to various initiatives.
- Perform analysis of current business practices (need assessment), gap analysis, design and configuration of Oracle Reports, OBIEE/etc.
- Design, develop and expand enterprise data warehouse footprints for report and dashboard needs.
- Develop and create library of business metrics and KPIs for quick reporting needs
- Work on data modelling and warehouse designs using Big Data platform.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Industry certifications in BI & analytics domain is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar job.
- Knowledge and working experience in is must
- OBIEE/ Discoverer / Informatica, configuration is must.
- OBIEE/ Discoverer / SAP Business Objects/ ETL etc.) architect is must preferred
- Data modelling tools, other BI/DW components is must
- BI report development is must
- BI Dashboard development is must
- BI iPAD/Tablet dashboard development is must
- BI administration is must.
- MS SQL DB, Oracle 9 & 10g, HANA, MySQL preferred.
- Data marts / enterprise data warehouse (EDW) concepts is must
- Working with BI part of reasonable sizes of data marts / EDW
- Big Data platform, Hadoop, Mongo DB etc. is must.
- Knowledge in TIBCO Spotfire, SPSS, SAS is preferred
- Knowledge in R Programming is preferred
What's on Offer
This is an initial 6 month contract and pays a salary of 25,000-40,000 AED per month (dependant on experience) with the opportunity for a longer term extension